Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Week over, It wasnt pretty...

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure about you guys.. I think almost all team's offenses looked horrid in the first week. I understand the fact that defenses usually come together quicker..

Does that mean if the league goes to 2 preseason games, the first few games of the season are going to be this awful to watch because a lack of "practice"?

That would suck!

Pete

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, just don't see two preseason games being enough to prepare.

Owners need to suck it up and slash preseason tix prices.

Posted

I think what NO and NE did this year would put them ahead of everyone, but its kind of hard to say since theyre both good teams regardless.

Idk if every team would want an AFC counterpart but it would seem to helpful to some.

Posted

Ive never met you before...anyway...alot teams look like absolute garbage. which is why as usual people went overboard after one game, sure we probably suck but still...

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree, I really fail to see the downside.

Posted

If we go 18 games all the current record books would be destroyed.

Posted

I'm not really in favor of it, that's one of the reasons.

Posted

I think what NO and NE did this year would put them ahead of everyone, but its kind of hard to say since theyre both good teams regardless.

Idk if every team would want an AFC counterpart but it would seem to helpful to some.

they both have good qbs.....

.....hmmm

Posted

Why does the nfl have to fug with something so perfect to being with, it is just fine the way it is. Then there is talk about having teams in other countries what the fug NFL should be American, they have Soccer and Rugby.

2 people like this

Posted

Why does the nfl have to f*ck with something so perfect to being with, it is just fine the way it is. Then there is talk about having teams in other countries what the f*ck NFL should be American, they have Soccer and Rugby.

Agreed,

Everything is just fine the way it is and the way it has been.

But there used to be 14 games in a season, and money is always a/the issue.(however wrong it may be)

Posted

f*ck Goodell

Posted

Last post about Opening Day.

Yes, we looked like crap on Sunday.

However, SB Contenders like Dallas, NY Jets, San Diego, Minn etc. also looked like crap.

Dallas managed 7 pts.

The Jets managed 84 total freakin' yards of offense and 4 first downs.

The Chargers lost to the damn Chiefs.

The 49ers got bitch slapped by the lowsly Seahawks (sorry Hawk).

Atlanta managed 3 FG's and could not beat a Steelers team that had their 3rd string QB running the show.

Vikings managed 9 lowly pts.

It was not the start that Panthers fans were looking for, but all is not lost....not yet anyway.