Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moore might be back for Sunday's Bucs-Panthers game

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Same way Philly playing their situation

Posted

Moore has every right to start. Jake got plenty of chances. Just because gross had a shitty game doesnt mean were benching him either. If healthy, he will play much better. You know the O-line will be extra motivated to keep him healthy, and the coaches will want to run it much more to keep him from being hit. I also expect to see some wildcat from Armanti too.

Posted

good ol DG .

"wouldn't rule out" deserves a title "might be back"

there is no bigger dumbass in and out of BofA than this tool

1 person likes this

Posted

This is how serious NFL is about concussions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOeRGFPOtLY

Can you belive he still got back to play in that game?

Posted

fug.

Posted

Fox is just making Tampa Bay gameplan for two QB's

Clausen will start

Posted

daytoday.jpg

I don't know what it means but it is funny as poo.

Posted

good ol DG .

"wouldn't rule out" deserves a title "might be back"

there is no bigger dumbass in and out of BofA than this tool

Couldn't agree with you more. He does nothing but post assumptions. His "opinions" are laughable. I'd almost rather ready something written by Yasinskas.

Posted

I hope matt moore is ok let him rest sum no need to risk the rest of his season or injuries that go on past football.

Posted

There is no need to rush Moore back. Tampa Bay has a bad rushing defense so it isn't like we should need Clausen to throw the ball 30 times. He can manage the game and hand the ball off. Check down passes will be like an extended version of the run game.

Fox would look like an idiot if he put Moore in there and he got him wrecked and maybe even another concussion.

Moore would also get a free pass. If he played great everyone would be on his bandwagon again and if he played bad everyone would just say its because he had a concussion and couldn't practice much or something similar.

Posted

Let Moore rest game plan for the ben-gals that will give him 2 weeks to get ready and play his game..

Posted

Moore has every right to start. Jake got plenty of chances. Just because gross had a shitty game doesnt mean were benching him either. If healthy, he will play much better. You know the O-line will be extra motivated to keep him healthy, and the coaches will want to run it much more to keep him from being hit. I also expect to see some wildcat from Armanti too.

moore's not jake and noboby has the right to start. moore will get his chance to show what he can do, but he is just keeping the seat warm for clausen