Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I <3 Run

11 posts in this topic

Posted

There's nothing more demoralizing to a defense than to know what's coming and be powerless to stop it.

- Tom Osborne

Posted

Amen

Posted

I <3 run more.

Posted

Amen, part 2

Posted

i want the run to run on my face

Posted

It was mind numbingly beautiful to watch. We hammered them through a steel skyscraper.

Posted

What is best in life?

To destroy your enemies. To see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their cheerleaders.

Posted

There's nothing more demoralizing to a defense than to know what's coming and be powerless to stop it.

- Tom Osborne

rep rep rep

Posted

I wonder what the Broncos coaching staff is thinking right about now?

Posted

I wonder what the Broncos coaching staff is thinking right about now?

shoot out. bad feeling about that one. its a home game, which makes a difference, but they have enough at wr and te to make it a pita game. esp after watching us get torched by the bucs, packers, and falcons. bad matchup imo. hope to hell the secondary finds itself in this short week. they gota be on their game here in. this was the easiest of the last 4 for them.

Posted

I have never seen the Panthers offense on fire more than they were tonight... it seemed like every single play was going to be an instant highlight... 300 rushing yards, new NFL RECORD!!!! I wish there was more of 89, but when something works so well like running on almost every play, why mess with that? This was the statement game......

no words...