Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hahaha Jerry, you're facing a potential blackout on Sunday

364 posts in this topic

Posted

Really Fiz?

And you talk about other peoples gifs.

Posted

how can u confuse kurb and fiz? :confused:

It was directed at Fiz, not Kurb.

Posted

Maybe it's because I've never lived an entitled life or had much money to speak of, but why is a guy whose so-called dream was to bring a championship to the Carolinas and has one foot in the grave being so tight with his money? You'd think he'd be shooting his whole load. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but heart transplant recipients don't exactly have the longest life expectancy. If I was Jerry, I'd have picked up Boldin, Vincent Jackson and whoever else was available. I mean, why not?

The only reasoning I can think of is that he has some misplaced sense of self-righteousness and he'd rather some 10 year CBA labor agreement and peace between owners and players for a decade be his legacy instead of a ring. Silly to me, because there will ALWAYS be problems between the perceived "Haves" and the "Have-Nots", so to speak. So if him being frugile gets a deal done but makes his team poo, then in 10 years when the two sides get into another pissing contest and Jerry has long since passed, no one will remember or give a poo what he did except for bitter Panthers fans. Just my $.02.

Posted

Hahaha? I think some of you people need therapy.

Posted

Really Fiz?

And you talk about other peoples gifs.

yeah that one's a little too esoteric to another board

here this one is pretty general

getoutterminator2.gif

Posted

yeah that one's a little too esoteric to another board

here this one is pretty general

getoutterminator2.gif

Much, Much better. Great movie.

I love when he turns into the frog.

Btw, I bet you kicked ass on the SAT or GRE ;)

Posted

i bombed the LSATS

thats all my mom cares about

Posted

isn't J-Rich being cheap b/c there's a chance of a holdout in 2011? If there's no football, there's no revenue being generated, and essentially means J-Rich isn't making any money for a whole year.

At the end of the day, this is a business. If you're business was in jeopardy of going under for a year, you'd sure as hell would want to start saving up money ASAP.

He gets paid during the lockout. Players don't

1 person likes this

Posted

I can def see where some fans and players feel this way. But in all reality, if we did bring in housh or boldin, who would throw to them? yeah moore hopefully can be to form of last year, but the last thing this team needs is a bunch of whiny, expensive, receivers who complain about qb play. With an unknown at qb, who knows if we could keep a wr (besides smith and rooks) happy? Anyway, i can see where fans and players alike would be upset, but i feel that the FO has a larger plan in place. The panthers have been successful by building through the draft and developing players anyway. Thats how a small market teams builds loyalty and holds on to quality players. fwiw

I was listening to people that were there and it was said that NOBODY was getting open. If we had one more receiver who could get open we could save a life(#3).

Posted

i bombed the LSATS

thats all my mom cares about

What law school did you wanna go to?

Posted

They also called the offensive scheme "simple".

Posted

What law school did you wanna go to?

i got in to georgia and unc then went to neither because i wanted to be an actor, sell tennis courts, write and host trivia.