Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How does Huddle feel about female reporters?

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Unapologetic chauvinist when it comes to female reporters. They should be seen and not heard. I am all for ‘Jill the weatherperson’ to wiggle out the forecasts before the games but I get irritated when they go to the sideline and we listen to some girl ask a coach or player some question.

“Coach, how do you feel your Cover 2 defense is doing after giving up 21 points?”

Just ONCE I wish the player/coach would respond with “you tell me what a Cover 2 defense is and I will answer your question”.

I am sure there are some that ‘know’ the game or whatever – but I would rather hear 2 more minutes of Jaws and Gruden spar than anything else.

This Ines chick...everyone is bashing the players for acting sophmoric...wtf..its the one thing about the Jets I loved this year other then seeing Jenkins go out for the season. All this 'outcry' is bulls*** as everyone knows that eye candy is eye candy.

2 people like this

Posted

Unapologetic chauvinist when it comes to female reporters. They should be seen and not heard. I am all for ‘Jill the weatherperson’ to wiggle out the forecasts before the games but I get irritated when they go to the sideline and we listen to some girl ask a coach or player some question.

“Coach, how do you feel your Cover 2 defense is doing after giving up 21 points?”

Just ONCE I wish the player/coach would respond with “you tell me what a Cover 2 defense is and I will answer your question”.

I am sure there are some that ‘know’ the game or whatever – but I would rather hear 2 more minutes of Jaws and Gruden spar than anything else.

This Ines chick...everyone is bashing the players for acting sophmoric...wtf..its the one thing about the Jets I loved this year other then seeing Jenkins go out for the season. All this 'outcry' is bulls*** as everyone knows that eye candy is eye candy.

Neg Rep.

Posted

Attention whores like attention. What a shocking revalation.

Posted

I love them

600full-ines-sainz.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I'd hit 'em....

1 person likes this

Posted

What kind of truck do you use to carry around your gun rack?

Posted

So in short, she knew what she was wearing so she was asking for it.

Posted

I'm all for 'em personally. I like looking at em. Plus, hearing a woman even have the capacity to act like she knows what a cover 2 scheme is, even if it is something that is written for her to ask, is hot. Every football man's dream (whether player, coach, or fan) is to have a woman that can actually talk football. These reporters are as close as most of us get to having that, sadly.

As stated numerous times since the story dropped, I'd hit it.

Posted

I'm all for 'em personally. I like looking at em. Plus, hearing a woman even have the capacity to act like she knows what a cover 2 scheme is, even if it is something that is written for her to ask, is hot. Every football man's dream (whether player, coach, or fan) is to have a woman that can actually talk football. These reporters are as close as most of us get to having that, sadly.

As stated numerous times since the story dropped, I'd hit it.

Cue Boo or Cat in 5.....4.....3....2.....

Posted

They even let them vote now when they should be making my dinner! WTF!

Seriously, you're a moron who's stealing air from your betters. Probably best to just kill yourself now and get it over with.

Posted

As I was typing that, I figured that one of them would pop in at some point. If you post it, they will come. :yesnod:

Posted

If you're ugly and can talk football does that still count?

No, IM not saying your ugly cat