Photo
- - - - -

How does Huddle feel about female reporters?

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#1 Cat Fanboy

Cat Fanboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

Unapologetic chauvinist when it comes to female reporters. They should be seen and not heard. I am all for ‘Jill the weatherperson’ to wiggle out the forecasts before the games but I get irritated when they go to the sideline and we listen to some girl ask a coach or player some question.

“Coach, how do you feel your Cover 2 defense is doing after giving up 21 points?”

Just ONCE I wish the player/coach would respond with “you tell me what a Cover 2 defense is and I will answer your question”.

I am sure there are some that ‘know’ the game or whatever – but I would rather hear 2 more minutes of Jaws and Gruden spar than anything else.

This Ines chick...everyone is bashing the players for acting sophmoric...wtf..its the one thing about the Jets I loved this year other then seeing Jenkins go out for the season. All this 'outcry' is bulls*** as everyone knows that eye candy is eye candy.

#2 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,439 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

Unapologetic chauvinist when it comes to female reporters. They should be seen and not heard. I am all for ‘Jill the weatherperson’ to wiggle out the forecasts before the games but I get irritated when they go to the sideline and we listen to some girl ask a coach or player some question.

“Coach, how do you feel your Cover 2 defense is doing after giving up 21 points?”

Just ONCE I wish the player/coach would respond with “you tell me what a Cover 2 defense is and I will answer your question”.

I am sure there are some that ‘know’ the game or whatever – but I would rather hear 2 more minutes of Jaws and Gruden spar than anything else.

This Ines chick...everyone is bashing the players for acting sophmoric...wtf..its the one thing about the Jets I loved this year other then seeing Jenkins go out for the season. All this 'outcry' is bulls*** as everyone knows that eye candy is eye candy.

Neg Rep.

#3 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,546 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:05 PM

Attention whores like attention. What a shocking revalation.

#4 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

I love them

Posted Image

#5 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

I'd hit 'em....

#6 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

What kind of truck do you use to carry around your gun rack?

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,427 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

So in short, she knew what she was wearing so she was asking for it.

#8 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:10 PM

I'm all for 'em personally. I like looking at em. Plus, hearing a woman even have the capacity to act like she knows what a cover 2 scheme is, even if it is something that is written for her to ask, is hot. Every football man's dream (whether player, coach, or fan) is to have a woman that can actually talk football. These reporters are as close as most of us get to having that, sadly.

As stated numerous times since the story dropped, I'd hit it.

#9 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

I'm all for 'em personally. I like looking at em. Plus, hearing a woman even have the capacity to act like she knows what a cover 2 scheme is, even if it is something that is written for her to ask, is hot. Every football man's dream (whether player, coach, or fan) is to have a woman that can actually talk football. These reporters are as close as most of us get to having that, sadly.

As stated numerous times since the story dropped, I'd hit it.

Cue Boo or Cat in 5.....4.....3....2.....

#10 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

They even let them vote now when they should be making my dinner! WTF!

Seriously, you're a moron who's stealing air from your betters. Probably best to just kill yourself now and get it over with.

#11 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

As I was typing that, I figured that one of them would pop in at some point. If you post it, they will come. :yesnod:

#12 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

If you're ugly and can talk football does that still count?

No, IM not saying your ugly cat

#13 NcCats

NcCats

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:18 PM

Nice outfit she had on....

#14 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,614 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

If you're ugly and can talk football does that still count?

No, IM not saying your ugly cat

Yes. Yes it does.

#15 Cat Fanboy

Cat Fanboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

They even let them vote now when they should be making my dinner! WTF!

Seriously, you're a moron who's stealing air from your betters. Probably best to just kill yourself now and get it over with.

lol...good one. There is a video out there that makes fun of the whole suffrage thing.

Stealing air...thats a bit harsh. I know...harassment should never be tolerated in the work place - I totally get that...BUT you have to admit there are sticky situations (hot women in mens locker room) where wtf..you HAVE to expect some inappropriate comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.