Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BREAKING: Panthers staring 0-2 square in the face...

207 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ahhh... it's time for Panthers and Bucs week here in the NFC South. Personally, one of my favorite weeks of the season.

A heated rivalry that has been dominated by the Panthers for some reason. It's okay though, we have the Super Bowl trophy.

Just wanted to drop by and rip you folks a new asshole before the game this weekend.

I'm predicting the Bucs "upset" the Panthers... although it's only an "upset" because nobody around the league quite knows how good the Bucs are just yet.

The only chance you have at ending the weekend 1-1 is if your run game gets going- which I doubt it will, as the Bucs have greatly improved along the line and are no longer flaunting the interior Dline of Chris Hovan and Ryan Sims.

Matt Moore is expected to play, as I hear... but I don't think it's going to matter. From what I heard and saw, he was putrid last week. Jimmy Clausen isn't a great alternative either... although I hope we play him just so we can welcome his soft ass to the NFL with a painful Sunday afternoon.

Bucs 45

Panthers 0

You just got curled

bicep.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lolwut.jpg

Posted · Report post

LOLcoolstory.gif
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

:ciappa:

Posted · Report post

sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg

Posted · Report post

The Bucs secondary better be curling to prevent massive stiff arms from D-Will and J-Stew. Ronde Barber will have a nice time laying with the turf Sunday afternoon, maybe he should bring a blanket and a picnic basket.

Posted · Report post

Bucs and Biceps?

You just got curled?

Are you sure your not from the Jersey shore?

What are your normal daily activities? Do they have anything to do with the letters g, t, or l?

Posted · Report post

Ahhh... it's time for Panthers and Bucs week here in the NFC South. Personally, one of my favorite weeks of the season.

A heated rivalry that has been dominated by the Panthers for some reason. It's okay though, we have the Super Bowl trophy.

Just wanted to drop by and rip you folks a new asshole before the game this weekend.

I'm predicting the Bucs "upset" the Panthers... although it's only an "upset" because nobody around the league quite knows how good the Bucs are just yet.

The only chance you have at ending the weekend 1-1 is if your run game gets going- which I doubt it will, as the Bucs have greatly improved along the line and are no longer flaunting the interior Dline of Chris Hovan and Ryan Sims.

Matt Moore is expected to play, as I hear... but I don't think it's going to matter. From what I heard and saw, he was putrid last week. Jimmy Clausen isn't a great alternative either... although I hope we play him just so we can welcome his soft ass to the NFL with a painful Sunday afternoon.

Bucs 45

Panthers 0

You just got curled

bicep.gif

Another Bucs fan that can't fuging read.

Hate to break it to you there, dumbass, but your Run D is still horrible. You let the BROWNS RB's average 5.1 yards per carry. Thats right, Jerome Harrison and Patrick Hillis. Hillis is more or less a FB. The Run D that you so stupidly flaunt was aided by a Delhomme run of 1 yard and a -1 yard run by Watson. SO no, your D is still poo.

Even with those two bs "runs" factored in you still allowed the BROWNS to average 4.5 yards per carry. Your beloved Bucs suck fuging donkey balls.

Posted · Report post

lol, talk about letting a win against the Browns go to your head.

You are catching Carolina at a bad time. Fox will heavily use Double Trouble after a week of misuse. Carolina will stop Caddy just like they completely shutdown the Giants ground attack the first half and force Freeman to beat them....he isn't as good as Eli nor does he have the caliber weapons.

Carolina wins at home.

Posted · Report post

eecf02a8f1fa0d9.gif

Posted · Report post

Matt Moore sucks balls, and probably won't finish the game as the starter, as seen last week.

Panthers banged up O-line is ass, which as a result, like we saw last week, will have "double trouble" running the ball 50 times averaging 3 yards a carry. That is if they're lucky enough to gash us once or twice to the outside, because our revamped interior D-Line and LB corps certainly will have none of that poo up the middle. Bank on it.

Panties have no return threat. Certainly nobody close to Josh Cribbs' talent.

I'd say the only position you have us beat in is kicker.. which is lucky for you girls because you'll be kicking field goals aaaaall day long while your pathetic Coordinator sits up in the booth facepalming/crying/shaking his head in disarray as Gerald McCoy has Matt Moore's head on fire.

Posted · Report post

I would break down the game, in which you barely beat the Browns, but I didn't give enough of a *** to watch it or read about it. Therefore whatever weaknesses we have are still better than any of the strengths of your team, I'm sure of it.