Photo
- - - - -

BREAKING: Panthers staring 0-2 square in the face...

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#61 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

Biceps, talking about "ripping assholes", and cheering for a team with a man dressed up as a pirate. Yeah, not gay at all.

#62 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

[quote name='tbayfan'][quote name='MadHatter']

Morning Cats. Just having my first cup of coffee wondering who will be the best team on the field this weekend. Don't want to go backwards and live in the past because only one of us have a super bowl win, so its not fair to you Panther fans. I just hope that you allow us back after Sunday to discuss what happened without pouting, blaming the refs, whatever.[/QUOTE]

Gotta be honest, I doubt many of you will come back after a Bucs loss. Oh, should the Bucs when there will be 3 times the Tampaness here, but since a win for you guys is unlikely, I expect a few Bucs fans to show up, give congrats on the Panthers' win and then move on while the rest of the ones here now will just vanish.

#63 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:08 AM

Clowns.... Yeah, nothing else left to say...
Posted Image

#64 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,696 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

Had to change his name to Stylez G after this block just so he could show his face in the locker room.

You noticed who else got owned in that video?

Barber, Dude should have retired after last season he is done.

#65 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

You noticed who else got owned in that video?

Barber, Dude should have retired after last season he is done.

And... we have a subject we both agree on!:sifone:

#66 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

Somebody is butthurt. Need a tissue? Seriously. 'Cowards'? It's a message board. Let me guess, you're the type of guy that redefines "internet tough guy" as "Internet Inbred Hillbilly"... I'm just spitballing, but I bet you have a tougher time counting your 'boys and getting the same number twice than you do counting your tooth.

Seek help. The whole 'tough guy' persona.... isn't working for you. Perhaps knitting forums are more your speed? Just saying...

I refer to you people as cowards because of your absense from this board for so long. Now you win one game against the browns and you suddenly appear blathering some of the worst crap seen here in a while. "internet tough guy". "inbred Hillbilly". "counting your tooth". I understand how you must be rusty with this since your team has been the commode of the NFC south for so long. But remember, you are rebuilding! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

#67 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:30 AM

Somebody is butthurt. Need a tissue? Seriously. 'Cowards'? It's a message board. Let me guess, you're the type of guy that redefines "internet tough guy" as "Internet Inbred Hillbilly"... I'm just spitballing, but I bet you have a tougher time counting your 'boys and getting the same number twice than you do counting your tooth.

Seek help. The whole 'tough guy' persona.... isn't working for you. Perhaps knitting forums are more your speed? Just saying...

You just learn of the word "butthurt" today, didn't you?

#68 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

[quote name='BBQ&Beer'][quote name='tbayfan']

Gotta be honest, I doubt many of you will come back after a Bucs loss. Oh, should the Bucs when there will be 3 times the Tampaness here, but since a win for you guys is unlikely, I expect a few Bucs fans to show up, give congrats on the Panthers' win and then move on while the rest of the ones here now will just vanish.[/QUOTE]

A loss by the Panthers to the Bucs Sunday is about as likely as you getting laid this weekend. So, I chose to not even think about that piece of fantasy.

:sifone:

#69 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

I refer to you people as cowards because of your absense from this board for so long. Now you win one game against the browns and you suddenly appear blathering some of the worst crap seen here in a while. "internet tough guy". "inbred Hillbilly". "counting your tooth". I understand how you must be rusty with this since your team has been the commode of the NFC south for so long. But remember, you are rebuilding! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

We came here to talk smack, enjoy the banter and move forward. I understadn the term "smack" is something you've not grasped the concept of... and you'd rather live in the touchy-feely "We're all Panther fans, and we negrep the opposition" world, and that's fine and good, for you. That's what losers do.

Carry on.

By the way.... what's your record, this year thus far? Just asking? I know you don't want to discuss Super Bowls, I get that... but let's just talk this year. Record?

Buehler? Beuhler? ... Anyone?

#70 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:34 AM

You just learn of the word "butthurt" today, didn't you?

Yep, that's what your mom told me she was when I finished.

Thank her for me.

#71 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

We came here to talk smack, enjoy the banter and move forward. I understadn the term "smack" is something you've not grasped the concept of... and you'd rather live in the touchy-feely "We're all Panther fans, and we negrep the opposition" world, and that's fine and good, for you. That's what losers do.

Carry on.

By the way.... what's your record, this year thus far? Just asking? I know you don't want to discuss Super Bowls, I get that... but let's just talk this year. Record?

So this is your definition of smack?

And again, crying about the rules after you started playing the game.

You really are a sad one.

#72 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

So this is your definition of smack?

And again, crying about the rules after you started playing the game.

You really are a sad one.

Crying? I'm here, posting. I'm asking a simple question about the other Bucs' fans that have mysteriously disappeared.

Pretty weak dude, you can't seriously defend that.

#73 jimbo baggins

jimbo baggins

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

Sleep well, sweet prince!

I don't even care if that was cheap it was fuging epic

#74 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,579 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Carry on.

First lets address your smack talk. Pathetic at best. Second i care nothing of rep either way. I dont negrep the opposition, I just dont care for the opposition. I am a Panthers fan on a Panthers board infectected by vermin like you and the rest of the bandwagoneers. Your presence here will be brief and forgettable, just like your past teams success has been.

#75 BFT

BFT

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:52 AM

That's the same success you haven't achieved, right?

Now I get it... you want to pretend to be tough, but deep down, you just want other Panty fans ehre to sing songs with.

Yeah, gay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com