Photo
- - - - -

Why 2010 Means Nothing to the Carolina Panthers (no smack)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
232 replies to this topic

#231 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:39 PM

Just noticed this thread, and I'll say most Bucs fans I've encountered in my life have been the classiest of our 3 division rivals. The OP of this thread, and a few of the sheep that followed over here to comment on his post are the exceptions to the rule. People like Xandtar are what I'm familiar with, in regards to Bucs fans.

Good jobs yesterday, Bucs. You earned that win, especially Freeman. Strap up and be ready for the next game, you'll have Clausen to face then, for better or worse (looks like better, for the time being).

I'm hoping, and anticipating, that this move is similar to what should have happened last year after the Eagles game, then after the Bills and Jets games. Most of us believe, myself included, we could have easily been a playoff team if Moore had started week 2. Not gonna go that far this time, but I am glad they didn't drag out the torture again this year and hope it leads to similar results as the QB replacement last year.

#232 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

Seahawks fan? :lol:

#233 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

Difference between us and the Bucs is the Bucs let the core talent decay to the point that they had to do a major roster purge all at once. We've done a better job of continuing to aquire and cultivate talent than Tampa, nobody preferred vets more than Gruden and Tampa paid for it.

After enduring a 3-13 season Tampa is on the way back up now. We may go 7-9 or 6-10 this year but I doubt we will ever bottom out like Tampa did. We will be heading into next season (or whenever football is played again) with a young, talented core of players and a top of cap space so we can fill in the blanks. We will also have a new coaching staff and that will breath new life into this franchise.

Sorry buddy, I know misery loves company but we will never bottom out like the Bucs did last year.