• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

I just neg repped everyone on this muthafukin thread bitches.

LOL, I thought you really did cuz madhatter just neg repped me for the following post.

his comment was "god your a fuging idiot"

"Thanks for taking the time to post the breakdown of each game.
Imo 2007 stats are irrelvant. That would be like defending jake last year by bringing up his 06 season stats.

Nine turnovers and 9 td's between last year and this year so far.

Recievers inflated his stats quite a bit with good yards after the catch (watch matt moore highlights on youtube on you'll see what I mean).

What I have gathered is that if his first read can get open, Moore can get the ball to them and hope they make something big happen. If they can't get open quickly then Matt will likely try to force something or hold onto the ball too long.

Stats dont lie, we'll actually they can(see eli's picks against us) and really their not all that great if you ask me.

Game tape is def. a good measure of how good a qb can be.

So can one of you please tell me whats so great about this guy or do you just hate Jimmy?

1JungleCat, 34cpantherman28, andysutherland, ant2125, Any_Given_Sunday, AppState, bab270, Beastly, BigCat#1, blackcatgrowl, boo7382, brandon_87, bredy087, BruceBrewski, C42[)14C C47, Car123, car5nc, Cardiac Cat, Carolina Crazy V2, Carolina Mike, Carolinablue27, CarolinaPride5, CarolinaSock, CatMan72, Cavscout, Ccat, Chaos, chef17, ChucktownK, coxc63, CRA, Cracka McNasty, DCR, ddowney25, Dilla, Dockery, Dpantherman, Dr. Blotter, Dropey, ElIngeniero, Fan4life, Floppin, Future Of The Franchise, Galvatron, grburch, Happy Panther, Inimicus, j2sgam, Jackofalltrades, Jacob3-89, Jangler, jasonluckydog, JJT, jloh, Khyber53, KillerKat, KING KLONG, klumme, Kral, Lilsmitty09, london67, lostcat, mario, mjligon, mmmbeans, Mr. Burgundy, MurkN, murq, ncguy2184, NCMTNCAT, Nick007VH, njpanther, OneBadassCat, OnlyPantherfaninMaine, panther1, PantherBob, PantherFanOne, pantherfool, pantherj, panthers55, pcline25, Peppers90 NC, PhillyB, qcdawg, Rags, Raleighcat83, Raskle, Razzy, RockyTopVol, Shufdog, SmittyIsOurSavior, Snake_Fist_Gung_Fu, Squirrel, StepandFetch, Swordcat, sylvianlight, TarPanther9180, ThatSeptemberDay, The Total Package, TheRealDeal, ThPantherFan, twylyght, Udogg, unicar15, Vexey, wade, Woodcookedbbq

If any of the above posters wanna come to reality and realize Matt isn't the answer, all is forgiven "

#62 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,191 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 17 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

The last one I got was an apology for doing it, but that I deserved it and once he can he will do it again.

I was really sorry for that....

It was an accident!!

lol

I asked Jangler if he wanted to do a hypothetical 3 way with Hayden.

Then I neg rep him.

my bad.

#63 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

panther4life. i don't know where that post is at, and I'm not going hunting for it to reply. i do see my name in it though.

#64 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

I'm just curious. If you have ever gotten neg rep, what were the coments they left?

I have only been neg repped a couple of times and they didn't leave any.

Mine were usually after I neg repped someone else and they were bitching about some post I made in reference to their own stupid post.

#65 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:36 AM

lol sorry my friend but i gotta neg rep u back...nothing personal bitch.

ass

#66 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:49 AM

LOL, I thought you really did cuz madhatter just neg repped me for the following post.

his comment was "god your a fuging idiot"

"Thanks for taking the time to post the breakdown of each game.
Imo 2007 stats are irrelvant. That would be like defending jake last year by bringing up his 06 season stats.

Nine turnovers and 9 td's between last year and this year so far.

Recievers inflated his stats quite a bit with good yards after the catch (watch matt moore highlights on youtube on you'll see what I mean).

What I have gathered is that if his first read can get open, Moore can get the ball to them and hope they make something big happen. If they can't get open quickly then Matt will likely try to force something or hold onto the ball too long.

Stats dont lie, we'll actually they can(see eli's picks against us) and really their not all that great if you ask me.

Game tape is def. a good measure of how good a qb can be.

So can one of you please tell me whats so great about this guy or do you just hate Jimmy?

1JungleCat, 34cpantherman28, andysutherland, ant2125, Any_Given_Sunday, AppState, bab270, Beastly, BigCat#1, blackcatgrowl, boo7382, brandon_87, bredy087, BruceBrewski, C42[)14C C47, Car123, car5nc, Cardiac Cat, Carolina Crazy V2, Carolina Mike, Carolinablue27, CarolinaPride5, CarolinaSock, CatMan72, Cavscout, Ccat, Chaos, chef17, ChucktownK, coxc63, CRA, Cracka McNasty, DCR, ddowney25, Dilla, Dockery, Dpantherman, Dr. Blotter, Dropey, ElIngeniero, Fan4life, Floppin, Future Of The Franchise, Galvatron, grburch, Happy Panther, Inimicus, j2sgam, Jackofalltrades, Jacob3-89, Jangler, jasonluckydog, JJT, jloh, Khyber53, KillerKat, KING KLONG, klumme, Kral, Lilsmitty09, london67, lostcat, mario, mjligon, mmmbeans, Mr. Burgundy, MurkN, murq, ncguy2184, NCMTNCAT, Nick007VH, njpanther, OneBadassCat, OnlyPantherfaninMaine, panther1, PantherBob, PantherFanOne, pantherfool, pantherj, panthers55, pcline25, Peppers90 NC, PhillyB, qcdawg, Rags, Raleighcat83, Raskle, Razzy, RockyTopVol, Shufdog, SmittyIsOurSavior, Snake_Fist_Gung_Fu, Squirrel, StepandFetch, Swordcat, sylvianlight, TarPanther9180, ThatSeptemberDay, The Total Package, TheRealDeal, ThPantherFan, twylyght, Udogg, unicar15, Vexey, wade, Woodcookedbbq

If any of the above posters wanna come to reality and realize Matt isn't the answer, all is forgiven "

He's right.

#67 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

If you haven't been neg repped you are not doing it right.

#68 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

I leave this morning, get neg repped by Saltman, but return with more rep than I had this morning.

Man, that must sting.

#69 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:50 PM

Lol.. does anyone truly care about rep in the first place? I know the attention whores, but the rest of y'all? Really? Really Really??

:lol:

#70 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

U calling me an attention *****? Well I am.

#71 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, but you do it with style.. so it makes it worth watching. I meant the rest of em, including the rep beggers :D

#72 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

Panthro has neg repped me like 20 times and all he says is haha or that's funny.

#73 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

Here's an inside look of a neg repper

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com