• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 TampaBayFury

TampaBayFury

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

Well considering the Panthers pass rush isn't as cracked out as what pre-season offered thus far, with your offensive line banged up and underperforming (the Bucs should get the ball back quite often)... and your secondary trying to slap a CB at FS, a hasbeen SS out there, and no true corner if Gamble isn't on the field...

I think it's safe to say we can expect nice things out of Mike Williams, especially considering the fact that Freeman has shown he can carve good chunks of yardade out of your defense.

I give Double Trouble their props but I think Tampa has this game in the bag to be honest by a 2 score lead... I don't see the Panthers breaking 20 points this game, but I think Freeman can easily put the Bucs into position to get 3 scores... Not to mention, the Bucs special teams is elite compared to the Panthers.

Marshall on Williams?... Please... also wonder if you plan to blitz Beason, so Kellen Winslow can carve your D up aswell. Hope it's a good game.

#2 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

bucs by 28. after that DOMINATING performance last week against the super bowl contender browns they look unstoppable to say the least.

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

hasbeen SS? Godfrey is like a third year player.

#4 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,026 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

Only by two? You guys will score at least 80 don't you think?

And you held Jake Delhomme to only two td's. That alone should get most of your defensive players nominated for the Hall of Fame.

:)

#5 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:10 PM

*shake shake shake*

http://www.carolinah...=1&d=1284750600

#6 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

Bucs fans are a funny group of people.. We can also see that Freeman has shown he throws a lot of INT's to our defense.

Edited by Squirrel, 17 September 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#7 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

I think it's safe to say we can expect nice things out of Mike Williams, especially considering the fact that Freeman has shown he can carve good chunks of yardade out of your defense.

Hmmm, let's see:

*Tampa @ Carolina 2009*

23/44, 321 YDS,

oh my God we're in trou-

5 INT

lol

#8 drewbreesisgod2

drewbreesisgod2

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

Tampa, just try and keep a helmet on Winslow as he rides his moped to the stadium. Wake up dude, you just squeaked by the worst team in football. You are in for a LOOOONGGG NFC South campaign.

#9 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

lol the Panthers defense had as many receptions as the Bucs' top receiver that game.

#10 TampaBayFury

TampaBayFury

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Yet Tampa showed at the end of last season that they could come to New Orleans and beat the Saints with all their starters in there... Carolina just looks even more unimpressive then Tampa, if a guy like Hakeem Nicks can grab 3 TDs on your secondary... WITH Gamble in there... I can only imagine Mike Williams without Gamble.

New year, new fun... let's see how it turns out!

#11 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,359 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

when was the last time Stewart and Williams played against Tampa and didn't indiviudally go for 100 + and into the endzone? 4 meetings ago? Radio will again have nightmares....

#12 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

Mike Williams? 5 rec 30 yards holy poop why isn't he in the hall of fame already?!?!?!?!

Edited by Squirrel, 17 September 2010 - 02:29 PM.

#13 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Mike Williams? 5 rec 30 yards holy poo why isn't he in the hall of fame already?!?!?!?!

Dwayne Jarrett 2 rec 40 yards.

Therefore Jarrett >> Williams lol

What say you Buc fans?

#14 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Yet Tampa showed at the end of last season that they could come to New Orleans and beat the Saints with all their starters in there... Carolina just looks even more unimpressive then Tampa, if a guy like Hakeem Nicks can grab 3 TDs on your secondary... WITH Gamble in there... I can only imagine Mike Williams without Gamble.

New year, new fun... let's see how it turns out!

dude, are you drowning in kool-aid?

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

Well considering the Panthers pass rush isn't as cracked out as what pre-season offered thus far, with your offensive line banged up and underperforming (the Bucs should get the ball back quite often)... and your secondary trying to slap a CB at FS, a hasbeen SS out there, and no true corner if Gamble isn't on the field...

what the hell are you talking about?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com