Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Williams Is Prepared To Have A Field Day

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Cheddar cheese secondary? Your descriptive metaphor skills are weak. Swiss would have been a better choice.

As to rest of your post. Your a moron and almost completely wrong. Have fun with your disillusionment on Sunday around 4:15

Oh my God he actually said that. And then he said that we have one of the bottom three pass Ds in the league after one game even though that same unit finished in the top five last season with practically the same personnel holy f**k why are Bucs fans so dumb why can't they understand the difference between beating a terrible team comprised of castoffs from around the league at home and playing a team like us with several units on offense and defense that are easily in the top half if not top fourth of the league on the road and ADFLKJASLJKLJK;.

(no smack)

Posted

imager.php?id=1019955

Posted

Well considering if people want to bring Freeman into the mix, why don't you just compare him to Matt Moore...

Okay.

Matt Moore:

Career |162 |282 |1965 |57.4 |6.97 |66 |12 |10 |19 |78.4

Josh Freeman:

Career |175 |318 |2037 |55.0 |6.41 |42 |12 |19 |23 |62.3

woo hoo!

Posted

Welcome Tampa Bay fans.

Yeah you know the Bucs in game planning are trying to figure out how to burn our secondary. This is the only way they put up points. I'm guessing lots of play action as simple as that sounds.

Pacman says this will be a nasty low scoring game but I'm not sure. I think some sloppy play will lead to some ugly touchdowns.

If our special teams plays as consistent as last week I bet we win.

I don't think we will have any trouble on the lines, O or D

Posted

who keeps on giving these cheap buc smack talking troll positive rep?

Posted

mike williams sucks. end this sh**t

Posted

That's why Gerald McCoy makes more of an impact then your whole front 4 combined.

Your best player is Jon Beason and I don't think he will be covering Mike Williams and Kellen Winslow at the same time.'

Josh Freeman with a broken thumb still plays better then Matt Moore.

Your safties might as well be track stars from Ethopia because they don't even know which side of the LOS they should be on.

Tanard Jackson and Sean Jones are real men, ask Steve Smith who Tanard Jackson is.

I didn't know Tanard Jackson meets a virgin every time he plays against Steve Smith becuase he smashs him up pretty damn good.

Posted

he might be good, but poo bucs fans let him at least get a full season in......o and yall still suck ass.

Posted

can't believe the ego of these bucs fans after beating the browns. unbelievable.

Posted

The Bucs beat the Browns and now they feel the next stop is the Super Bowl. That's like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics.... Yeah it's still cool, but you beat a bunch of retards.

See you guys in the NFC South cellar..... Again.

Posted

Hmmm, let's see:

*Tampa @ Carolina 2009*

23/44, 321 YDS,

oh my God we're in trou-

5 INT

lol

:lol: /fugging thread

Posted

so you get 1/3 of the wins you got last year (3) against the BROWNS and ready to talk shiz already? :smilielol5: