#46 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,631 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

Cheddar cheese secondary? Your descriptive metaphor skills are weak. Swiss would have been a better choice.
As to rest of your post. Your a moron and almost completely wrong. Have fun with your disillusionment on Sunday around 4:15

#47 tbayfan

tbayfan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

You played the f**kING BROWNS.....what is so hard for Bucs fans to understand this.

The f**king BROWNS with the turnover machine formerly known as Delhomme running the show....and still allowed him to throw for almost 300 yards.

The lowly f**king BROWNS that still managed 5.1 yds rushing against your shitty DLine.

Yes, the BROWNS...the lowly f**king BROWNS. The only franchise that can give the Bucs a run for long-term futility.

That is all.....

Now that's a mad MadHatter. We got a better one than you.
I sense you anger is coming from your internal concern that the Bucs are heading in the right direction while the Panthers are yesterday's news. Very understandable. Try decaf tea at your next tea party.

#48 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,535 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Now that's a mad MadHatter. We got a better one than you.
I sense you anger is coming from your internal concern that the Bucs are heading in the right direction while the Panthers are yesterday's news. Very understandable. Try decaf tea at your next tea party.

Not likely yall played a more crappy team that we did last week. I still dont see how you think The Bucs will win? You have Caddie and who the hell is Mike Williams? Seriously you are counting on a rookie to win this game? He had 5 catches for 30 yards last week. That isnt to impressive that shows me he cant get any YAC's. I"ll take our 3 head monster over your 1 1/2.

#49 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,902 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

Cheddar cheese secondary? Your descriptive metaphor skills are weak. Swiss would have been a better choice.
As to rest of your post. Your a moron and almost completely wrong. Have fun with your disillusionment on Sunday around 4:15

Oh my God he actually said that. And then he said that we have one of the bottom three pass Ds in the league after one game even though that same unit finished in the top five last season with practically the same personnel holy f**k why are Bucs fans so dumb why can't they understand the difference between beating a terrible team comprised of castoffs from around the league at home and playing a team like us with several units on offense and defense that are easily in the top half if not top fourth of the league on the road and ADFLKJASLJKLJK;.

(no smack)

Edited by london67, 18 September 2010 - 09:26 AM.

#50 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:29 AM

http://www.gifsoup.c....php?id=1019955

#51 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,902 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:32 AM

Well considering if people want to bring Freeman into the mix, why don't you just compare him to Matt Moore...

Okay.

Matt Moore:

Career |162 |282 |1965 |57.4 |6.97 |66 |12 |10 |19 |78.4

Josh Freeman:

Career |175 |318 |2037 |55.0 |6.41 |42 |12 |19 |23 |62.3

woo hoo!

#52 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,324 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

Welcome Tampa Bay fans.

Yeah you know the Bucs in game planning are trying to figure out how to burn our secondary. This is the only way they put up points. I'm guessing lots of play action as simple as that sounds.

Pacman says this will be a nasty low scoring game but I'm not sure. I think some sloppy play will lead to some ugly touchdowns.

If our special teams plays as consistent as last week I bet we win.

I don't think we will have any trouble on the lines, O or D

#53 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,549 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

who keeps on giving these cheap buc smack talking troll positive rep?

#54 TXpanther6554

TXpanther6554

CA-CA-CA-COCAINE!!!

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

mike williams sucks. end this sh**t

#55 M.Williams=Beast

M.Williams=Beast

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

That's why Gerald McCoy makes more of an impact then your whole front 4 combined.

Your best player is Jon Beason and I don't think he will be covering Mike Williams and Kellen Winslow at the same time.'

Josh Freeman with a broken thumb still plays better then Matt Moore.

Your safties might as well be track stars from Ethopia because they don't even know which side of the LOS they should be on.

Tanard Jackson and Sean Jones are real men, ask Steve Smith who Tanard Jackson is.

I didn't know Tanard Jackson meets a virgin every time he plays against Steve Smith becuase he smashs him up pretty damn good.

#56 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,573 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

he might be good, but poo bucs fans let him at least get a full season in......o and yall still suck ass.

#57 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,549 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

can't believe the ego of these bucs fans after beating the browns. unbelievable.

#58 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:09 PM

The Bucs beat the Browns and now they feel the next stop is the Super Bowl. That's like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics.... Yeah it's still cool, but you beat a bunch of retards.

See you guys in the NFC South cellar..... Again.

#59 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,470 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:35 AM

Hmmm, let's see:

*Tampa @ Carolina 2009*

23/44, 321 YDS,

oh my God we're in trou-

5 INT

lol

:lol: /fugging thread

#60 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,470 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:36 AM

so you get 1/3 of the wins you got last year (3) against the BROWNS and ready to talk shiz already? :smilielol5:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com