Photo
- - - - -

Updated trade w/dallas

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#16 hbkp999

hbkp999

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

Should trade Felton to Cleveland. Delonte West is hurt. It would allow them to move Mo Williams to SG...Felton wouldn't always have to be the primary ballhandle. We could maybe pry JJ Hickson and Boobie Gibson away in return?

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

Like the trade you can play Oak and Diop together bring him of the bench. Plus we didn't give up a lot for him.

#18 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

Should trade Felton to Cleveland. Delonte West is hurt. It would allow them to move Mo Williams to SG...Felton wouldn't always have to be the primary ballhandle. We could maybe pry JJ Hickson and Boobie Gibson away in return?

something like that would be huge, IMO. was this something you cooked up in your head, or something u read somewhere? either way, it sounds like a great idea. lol

#19 hbkp999

hbkp999

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:03 PM

something like that would be huge, IMO. was this something you cooked up in your head, or something u read somewhere? either way, it sounds like a great idea. lol

I cooked it up in my head,but I thought it sounded like something that wasn't a complete homer idea!

#20 Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

I cooked it up in my head,but I thought it sounded like something that wasn't a complete homer idea!

LOL We don't want your refuse in Cleveland... JJ is gonna be a beast in a couple years... you can have Boobie for all I care except he is LBJ's best friend...This is a complete "homer" idea...We have NO need for Felton...I'll take G-Dub off your hands though...You guys can have Wally...The Cavs will win the Championship this year IMHO...and we don't even have to trade to do it...I do trust in LB all in all I like what he is doing here...Bobcats will sniff the playoffs this year and should get in next year...

#21 hbkp999

hbkp999

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

LOL We don't want your refuse in Cleveland... JJ is gonna be a beast in a couple years... you can have Boobie for all I care except he is LBJ's best friend...This is a complete "homer" idea...We have NO need for Felton...I'll take G-Dub off your hands though...You guys can have Wally...The Cavs will win the Championship this year IMHO...and we don't even have to trade to do it...I do trust in LB all in all I like what he is doing here...Bobcats will sniff the playoffs this year and should get in next year...

Felton can penetrate leaving open looks for Williams. He won't have the pressure of being the primary ballhandler all of the time,allows Cleveland to spread the floor,plus I think he can be a very solid contributor on a good team. Hickson won't play a big role on the Cavs this year,when Felton could,and Cleveland is good enough to win a title NOW...hows that for Homer? ;)

#22 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,998 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:04 PM

I'm starting to like the way the Bobcats are shaping up, too bad we had to wait this long to get Brown.

#23 tarheel32blue

tarheel32blue

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

I don't get it... why can't Okafor go ahead and move to PF and let Diop start at C?

#24 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:37 AM

I don't get it... why can't Okafor go ahead and move to PF and let Diop start at C?

because then Diaw would come off the bench

#25 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:04 AM

diaw is already our best player! when he is on the court everyone around him plays better, even when he isnt scoring. he plays hard an sets everyone up.

#26 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

love the trade..

that is all..

#27 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Larry Brown is actually making some smart moves. Ignore Diop's stats this year. New year, new coach... it just wasn't the system for him, just like it Brown's system isn't right for Carroll.

Diop proved in '05, that under the right system he can play. I really think this is a great fit for us.

The only missing piece to a true Larry Brown PG. Brown expects a lot of his PGs and only certain players have the ability to really control the offense, etc. I feel that Felton isn't there... NOT YET. Even though lately he's been stepping up. We'll see.

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

I think all we need now is a SG who can create his own shot. Then Bell can come off the bench as a defender when we need a stop. JR smith anyone?