Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just pwned Jimmy Clausen.

217 posts in this topic

Posted

I am probably the biggest Jimmy fan on here and I gotta say that was great..

Posted

must give pie...

Posted

ROFL .. classic!!!

Posted

aww snap

Posted

Watch tape of the next opponent? And future opponent?

Posted

means he should watch game film on the bengals to prepare

Posted

I replied to the same tweet and told him too see Rudy.

Posted

That's friggin hillarious, he walked right into that one - I'm sure he'll get a good laugh out of it.

Posted

This is exactly what I meant when I said this kid needs a guy like Delhomme to teach him how to freaking act.

Christ this kid is going to give us and our opponents some "quotes".

Just shut up and practice Jimmy! Please, please PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Where are those guys that were telling me Jimmy doesn't need to learn leadership abilities? Monday morning after a horrid loss at home, a QB controversy, we are 0-2 and he's asking us what movies he should watch?

Ok now I officially expect Smith to at some point punch Jimmy in the face before Jimmy finally grows up.

PS: As a matter of fact, I think Smith's probably got him in a little corner in the locker room along with Beason giving him a weggie.

Posted

This is exactly what I meant when I said this kid needs a guy like Delhomme to teach him how to freaking act.

Where are those guys that were telling me Jimmy doesn't need to learn leadership abilities? Monday morning after a horrid loss at home, a QB controversy, we are 0-2 and he's asking us what movies he should watch?

Ok now I officially expect Smith to at some point punch Jimmy in the face before Jimmy finally grows up.

PS: As a matter of fact, I think Smith's probably got him in a little corner in the locker room along with Beason giving him a weggie.

Yea cause he totally don't need to relax and try to get his mind off of a terrible loss by his team...I mean wow! What is he thinking trying to have a life!

Posted

Relax, he's got a life too, you know.