Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here come the Bengals

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I come in peace. :)

I just want to learn a little bit more about your team before the game on Sunday, and I was wondering if you guys could fill me in. What are you expecting to see on Sunday? Good luck in advance, and let's hope for a minimal number of injuries.

By the way, how's Tony Pike doing? I heard he was close to not making the cut, which is a shame... I'm a UC grad and loved seeing that kid lead our Bearcats to two Big East titles, and I hope he gets the chance to prove he can get it done in the NFL.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We suck, if you can't beat us with a rookie QB, an OL that is obviously not as good advertised, and no #2 receiver than u have more problems with your team than u realize.

Posted · Report post

Welcome, just so you know post like this are better off in the Panthers section of the board. This section is where we make outrageous insults to your sexuality, city, team, family, and anything else we can think of.

Posted · Report post

Welcome, just so you know post like this are better off in the Panthers section of the board. This section is where we make outrageous insults to your sexuality, city, team, family, and anything else we can think of.

Outstanding. I'll make sure to create a thread similar to this in (what I assume to be) the more civil section of the board. However, if the creation of a thread in the Smack Central forum opens me up to that kind of talk, then I guess you can get on with it. :ciappa:

Posted · Report post

This. Who Ghey? The Bengals

Posted · Report post

After losing to the bucs this section might be more like 88broncos ass crack...

Posted · Report post

Bengals Fans> Bucs Fans

Posted · Report post

Outstanding. I'll make sure to create a thread similar to this in (what I assume to be) the more civil section of the board. However, if the creation of a thread in the Smack Central forum opens me up to that kind of talk, then I guess you can get on with it. :ciappa:

Thats what i was wanting to hear. What's up troll?

Posted · Report post

Thats what i was wanting to here. What's up troll?

Sick em

Posted · Report post

After losing to the bucs this section might be more like 88broncos ass crack...

A little hairy and well wiped? I figured it would be more like yours, a gaping hole filled with baby batter.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

A little hairy and well wiped? I figured it would be more like yours, a gaping hole filled with baby batter.

lol :ciappa:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You forgot the pets and livestock.

Cut me some slack.... I had to do it. See you in November. Or before then.

1 person likes this