38 replies to this topic

#31 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

We only get excited when our team's facing a real challenge. Talk to me when we play Cleveland. :sleep:

I bet a panther could whip a tigers ass in real life :D

#32 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:32 PM

Which usually isn't much.

Is it too late for this thread to tackle the Who Dey? vs Who Dat? issue? That's always a great topic.

im like, who cares?

#33 WhoDeyBengals

WhoDeyBengals

Call me WhoDey!

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:39 PM

Here dey is! Thats the best smack ive heard in weeks! Really, no poo. Last week an entire troll fanbase embarrassed themselves.

In weeks, huh? What happened two weeks ago? Oh, right, the regular season began, and in a blazing head-on collision with reality, your hopes for a successful 2010 campaign were destroyed. I guess people stopped showing up to talk smack with the Panters fan base because it's about as difficult as punting a puppy into a lake.

If I were you, I'd probably pack my bags and head to a board where the fans still have something to care about. I mean, after I talked myself out of tossing myself off of a bridge.

But hey, if you stay here, you can wait for people to show up so you can question their parentage an sexuality while you tell them about fornicating with their mothers! Because that's so much better than explaining why your football team's going to win on Sunday, right?

(best I got for the moment, I'm about to head out of town for the next few days... I'll be back)

#34 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

nice logo at mid field...

#35 The Cincinnati Kid

The Cincinnati Kid

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hello Panthers Fans. I am a regular on the Bengals Boards but wanted to say Whats up this week. I live close to Car and they have always been a close 2nd to me. Even went to camp a few years back when i got a free pass from ESPN. Didnt get any good autographs though. Bummer.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the game and think it should be a good one. We always find a way to botch a game up vs a rookie QB we should beat but I am hoping we come out with some fire and win this one.

#36 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

In weeks, huh? What happened two weeks ago? Oh, right, the regular season began, and in a blazing head-on collision with reality, your hopes for a successful 2010 campaign were destroyed. I guess people stopped showing up to talk smack with the Panters fan base because it's about as difficult as punting a puppy into a lake.

If I were you, I'd probably pack my bags and head to a board where the fans still have something to care about. I mean, after I talked myself out of tossing myself off of a bridge.

But hey, if you stay here, you can wait for people to show up so you can question their parentage an sexuality while you tell them about fornicating with their mothers! Because that's so much better than explaining why your football team's going to win on Sunday, right?

(best I got for the moment, I'm about to head out of town for the next few days... I'll be back)

Im not one to question troll heritage, sexuality or fornicating with their mothers. I try to stay above that. The buc fans infested this board and embarrassed themselves. However they did show up. I really didnt expect a whole lot from you people considering your teams long and successful history.

#37 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hello Panthers Fans. I am a regular on the Bengals Boards but wanted to say Whats up this week. I live close to Car and they have always been a close 2nd to me. Even went to camp a few years back when i got a free pass from ESPN. Didnt get any good autographs though. Bummer.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the game and think it should be a good one. We always find a way to botch a game up vs a rookie QB we should beat but I am hoping we come out with some fire and win this one.

I hope your team loses.

#38 The Cincinnati Kid

The Cincinnati Kid

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

Im not one to question troll heritage, sexuality or fornicating with their mothers. I try to stay above that. The buc fans infested this board and embarrassed themselves. However they did show up. I really didnt expect a whole lot from you people considering your teams long and successful history.

Esp the last 16 years. Man we have been Awesome!

#39 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:46 PM

Esp the last 16 years. Man we have been Awesome!

ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.