Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next years WR to watch this year.

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm going to play the homer roll for a minute and throw out the name of Dwayne Harris, WR from ECU. He has the size, speed, skills, etc. to make it in the NFL. He fills our need at Punt Returner, can run block, and flat out can smoke it down the field. I have personally seen Carolina Scouts at ECU watching him the past couple of years. He's a Senior this year & I believe the Panthers will try to land him.

Posted · Report post

Forget that... AJ Green... Julio Jones... Michael Floyd... Alshon jeffrey.

Posted · Report post

AJ Green please.

Posted · Report post

Id take them all...but watch & see. I rarely post on here - more fun to read the posts - so when I do post it's generally after watching something evolve over a period of time. In this case I have been watching this kid for three years & for what CAROLINA needs, he fits the bill to a T. I'm just saying.

Posted · Report post

The last thing we need on this board are more homers from small Carolina schools proclaiming how great they're players are.

Posted · Report post

Clausen to Floyd sounds nice... Instant deep threat for the passing game and has somehow turned into one hell of a blocker for Notre Dame. He already has experience with Clausen and obviously would make a better pro than Golden Tate.

Posted · Report post

Forget that... AJ Green... Julio Jones... Michael Floyd... Alshon jeffrey.

Jeffrey wont be eligible for the draft he's a true Sophomore....

Posted · Report post

Reference this thread in 4 years, but Jeffery will be better than AJ Green in the NFL. I just hope we aren't in the position to draft Green since it'll mean we lost a lot of games.

Posted · Report post

Reference this thread in 4 years, but Jeffery will be better than AJ Green in the NFL. I just hope we aren't in the position to draft Green since it'll mean we lost a lot of games.

No.

I'm a Gamecock fan, and I can promise you, Alshon won't be better than Green.

Posted · Report post

No.

I'm a Gamecock fan, and I can promise you, Alshon won't be better than Green.

Yes he will....

Posted · Report post

AJ Green for the win. Still could be considered a homer pick since he's from Summerville, SC but by far the best WR coming out of next years draft. Good size, natural ability, and excellent speed. Good news is the way we are playing, we'll have the first pick.

Posted · Report post

execution from the coaching staff must occur... however it occurs...

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments