128 replies to this topic

#91 A Panther In Lousiana

A Panther In Lousiana

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

Good.... LORD

There is really no debate here. There is reality, then there is App State Alum making themselves look foolish.

Edwards is not a pro QB prospect. Never was. Get over it.

Yeah I know there is a part of us that want Armanti to succeed but until that day comes its just :beatdeadhorse5:

time to move on people...nothing to see here

#92 evanownsyou

evanownsyou

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

Armanti has beaten two starters in the NFL previously.

QB's play against defenses, not other QB's.

#93 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

Good.... LORD

There is really no debate here. There is reality, then there is App State Alum making themselves look foolish.

Edwards is not a pro QB prospect. Never was. Get over it.

just to be sure anyone missed this....

#94 Maxhole

Maxhole

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

Doug flutie

#95 Someday

Someday

Edwards Fan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:56 AM

Football is entertainment. I will have to say AE would make some good entertainment for a while....haha. Interesting fact, if you go back to 2007 App State beat Michigan that year, Michigan goes back to beat Notre Dame with Jimmy Clausen at the helm 30somthin to nothin.

I would like to see the wildcat a few times this weekend for some entertainment! Something besides this boring brand of whatever it is. I had to watch Nascar the other Sunday.

#96 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

Football is entertainment. I will have to say AE would make some good entertainment for a while....haha. Interesting fact, if you go back to 2007 App State beat Michigan that year, Michigan goes back to beat Notre Dame with Jimmy Clausen at the helm 30somthin to nothin.

I would like to see the wildcat a few times this weekend for some entertainment! Something besides this boring brand of whatever it is. I had to watch Nascar the other Sunday.

Just to be annoying....

that same season Michigan went on to beat Florida in The Golden Calf of Bristol's Heisman season.

#97 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,131 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

#98 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:51 AM

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

Yes I do. Last season ;) in bball

#99 Harpua08

Harpua08

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

I think a lot of AE's success in college when it comes to actually throwing the ball, is that the dude has some really freakin' long arms. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but he's a pretty lanky character.. It would be cool to see if there is any stats on his carreer passes batted down?

People throw out names like Brees, Flutie, etc.., but AE is still an inch shorter than both of them, but Im wondering if his high release negates his shorter stature.

#100 skia4life89

skia4life89

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

#101 Jrock3016

Jrock3016

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

they teach unnecessary cussin at app state?

ECU all day

#102 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

what would you take the over/under at for 25 INTs.

I'ma take the over..

#103 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

Delusional should be the tag for this thread.

#104 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,131 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

Speaking of 1 inch... here's Saltman

#105 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

Will Armanti ever get a crack at being the QB? Jimmy should let us know in the next 3-5 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com