Photo
- - - - -

Armanti!?!?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
128 replies to this topic

#97 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:48 AM

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

#98 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:51 AM

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

Yes I do. Last season ;) in bball

#99 Harpua08

Harpua08

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

I think a lot of AE's success in college when it comes to actually throwing the ball, is that the dude has some really freakin' long arms. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but he's a pretty lanky character.. It would be cool to see if there is any stats on his carreer passes batted down?

People throw out names like Brees, Flutie, etc.., but AE is still an inch shorter than both of them, but Im wondering if his high release negates his shorter stature.

#100 skia4life89

skia4life89

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

#101 Jrock3016

Jrock3016

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

they teach unnecessary cussin at app state?

ECU all day

#102 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

what would you take the over/under at for 25 INTs.

I'ma take the over..

#103 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

Delusional should be the tag for this thread.

#104 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

Speaking of 1 inch... here's Saltman

#105 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:57 AM

Will Armanti ever get a crack at being the QB? Jimmy should let us know in the next 3-5 weeks.

#106 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

Speaking of 1 inch... here's Saltman

2 inches shaved...get it right.

#107 Guest_DrewBreesIsGod_*

Guest_DrewBreesIsGod_*
Guests

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

If Armanti doesn't work out, you could always draft:

http://www.elonphoen...er.aspx?rp_id=2

or

http://www.furmanpal...orley cody rhg7

#108 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

Nothing makes me hate Appalachian State more than the Huddle.