Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How'd we do??

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I was at the game... which until about noon on Monday I didn't think I'd be doing.

But how'd we do "noise" wise? I was a li bummed at time that it was quiet on D, and a lil to noisey on O... but, for the most part, I think we did ok.

How'd it sound to the ppl who watched it on TV??

Posted

It seemed like an extremely fun atmosphere regardless of the noise level consistency. ESPN showed a lot of rowdy fans throughout the game and our fans represented thoroughly, through and through.

Posted

i thought it was consisently loud... i was conscious of a roar the entire time. the goal line stand was deafening even on tv.

from the tv perspective, it was the loudest i can ever remember it being. way to rep!

Posted

Sounded good and loud over TV.

Posted

for the most part you could tell it was really loud in there, or at least sounded that way.

Posted

ALL BLACK! for a few moments, from the TV sound as far as I could tell, it sounded like Bank of America DOME..

Posted

I was there and thought we were the best we've been in a looooong time...

...Panthers fans...we've come a long way in 13 years :-)

Posted

ON TV it didn't sound as loud when the Bucs were on O as maybe it could have been, but then again, I watched the Seahawks Pats game yesterday that was in Seattle and it was deafening there so maybe this a poor time for me to comment...lol

Posted

I was there. But in the first quarter and our D couldn't do much, it's hard to get into the game. Fun though otherwise....

Posted

...Panthers fans...we've come a long way in 13 years :-)

amen... and its only going to get better... eventually, I am sure BOA will be a far more revered stadium... you already see glimpses of it this year..

Posted

From what it sounded like from the TV last night, that place was hopping! I was proud of our fanbase that represented on MNF how much we all love our beloved Cats!

Good job guys n gals!

Posted

I thought the fans at the game did an awesome job...On television, it sounded like it was very loud on the goal line stand. Great Job Carolina Fans!