Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K2 Gunner

Panthers please sign COLT BRENNAN!

55 posts in this topic

You can say the same of Pike and Cantwell and they've look like trash so yeah...

I'm not really defending them I'm just saying that Colt Brennan sucks.

I think Jimmy is better.He played more quality teams than Mr. Ed.

If he's an upgrade over what we have then why wouldn't you bring him in ? Or are you saying the guy that's dominated 3rd string defenses is worse than the guys we have that have looked like crap against 3rd stringers.

I heard Stefan LeFors is available.

Ok, you lost me on this one.

well, your right. They need another WR to compliment Steve Smith. They should go after Vincent Jackson to be honest. He is on the trading block.

I heard Stefan LeFors is available.

Dude,he is kin to Jake!You must be out your butt!

If he's an upgrade over what we have then why wouldn't you bring him in ? Or are you saying the guy that's dominated 3rd string defenses is worse than the guys we have that have looked like crap against 3rd stringers.

You're forgetting about Matt Moore as the backup... do you think Colt Brennan is better than him?

You don't know for sure though.

You're forgetting about Matt Moore as the backup... do you think Colt Brennan is better than him?

I didn't say take him and cut Matt Moore. All I'm suggesting is that he's got more upside and is better than either Cantwell or Pike and thus, deserves one of their spots. But good way to avoid the question and divert to someone that hasn't even been mentioned.

I didn't say take him and cut Matt Moore. All I'm suggesting is that he's got more upside and is better than either Cantwell or Pike and thus, deserves one of their spots. But good way to avoid the question and divert to someone that hasn't even been mentioned.

aw, got ya

Screw it, why not?