• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 M.Williams=Beast

M.Williams=Beast

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

#2 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.

#3 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

The Bucs beat a team of rookies and backups. You guyz are 2 kool!

And when Troy Polamalu comes around the line on a Safety Blitz and destroys Josh Freeman... your reality check will be complete. Hopefully he doesn't miss much time.

#4 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:11 PM

:smilielol5:

Cool story, brah.

#5 NcCats

NcCats

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:17 PM

Bucs won wohoo...I'm sorry which team burned who for not just wins but rushing records?

#6 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

Is this one of the opposing teams' fans that's not supposed to get neg repped to smack?

#7 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:23 PM

Mike Williams?
Isn't he that bust that plays for Seattle?
That's the only Mike Williams I know of..

#8 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Someone found Tanard's stash.

#9 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,056 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

troll this fool.

#10 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,865 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

Usual bucs fans... they only came when they win a game... which is not that often.

#11 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

Holy poo!!! You beat Jake Delhomme and Matt Moore. Superbowl Bound!!!

#12 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

Our secondary might not exist because Williams blazed them, but your secondary doesn't because they got blazed. Have fun getting your ass handed to you by the Steelers and going 2-4 down the next little stretch.

And congrats on being the only Bucs fan to come on here and talk trash in six years. It takes a big man to stand up and say "You have been our daddy for years and now we beat you once in a fairly close game."

#13 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

If you would like to stay here, you might want to learn the rules.

And at the end of the season, you will see how stupid you look for crowing about beating the Browns and the Panthers when to three of us will be fighting for the #1 draft pick.

#14 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,580 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

You reminded me what kind of worthless trolls you people actually are. You showed up four days after the game. We just got the stink out from when you people were here last week. Oh thats right you wouldnt know. Youre one of those that were too damn scared to come before the game. Pathetic clown.

#15 trucpfan

trucpfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:46 PM

HahahHahaha bucs fans r to funny when you draft in the top five five years in a row I hope you can win sometimes... Come on SON get real u won't win five games this year but congrats on your win tell Tanard I got it for the low damn pcp head....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com