Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A nice Friendly reminder

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

Posted · Report post

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.

Posted · Report post

The Bucs beat a team of rookies and backups. You guyz are 2 kool!

And when Troy Polamalu comes around the line on a Safety Blitz and destroys Josh Freeman... your reality check will be complete. Hopefully he doesn't miss much time.

Posted · Report post

:smilielol5:

Cool story, brah.

Posted · Report post

Bucs won wohoo...I'm sorry which team burned who for not just wins but rushing records?

Posted · Report post

Is this one of the opposing teams' fans that's not supposed to get neg repped to smack?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Mike Williams?

Isn't he that bust that plays for Seattle?

That's the only Mike Williams I know of..

Posted · Report post

Someone found Tanard's stash.

Posted · Report post

troll this fool.

Posted · Report post

Usual bucs fans... they only came when they win a game... which is not that often.

Posted · Report post

Holy poo!!! You beat Jake Delhomme and Matt Moore. Superbowl Bound!!!

Posted · Report post

Our secondary might not exist because Williams blazed them, but your secondary doesn't because they got blazed. Have fun getting your ass handed to you by the Steelers and going 2-4 down the next little stretch.

And congrats on being the only Bucs fan to come on here and talk trash in six years. It takes a big man to stand up and say "You have been our daddy for years and now we beat you once in a fairly close game."