<

Photo
- - - - -

A nice Friendly reminder

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#16 conrad77

conrad77

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

While I love my Bucs and am excited to see some life back in the team, it's way too early for smack talk. I'm so sick of 14yo trolls coming in to other boards and pretending like they represent the majority of our fan base. You are a tool. Go back to your little 15 member board, cause I know you didn't come from mine. This site has been straight with me during the pick challenge this year and were classy enough to concede the loss and focus on their own team despite the infiltration of 3-4 trolls like you. Grow up man.

#17 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:17 PM

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

your boy tanard called, looking for more crack, seems like you got plenty

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Davey Gettlebear's Panthers

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

Yeah okay.

Beating us is one thing, and while it's true that the Bucs are better than anyone predicted, it's undeniable that they've been dealt two favorable early games. This Sunday isn't like that: Pittsburgh is going to drop a fuging deuce on you in "your house". Quotes to emphasize the fact that it's going to be 50%+ Steelers fans in attendance. Great news though the game won't be blacked out this time.

Edited by london67, 23 September 2010 - 05:16 PM.

#19 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

#20 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

What a Beautiful Thursday afternoon for Buc Fans and still a gloomy dark one for Confused Panther fans.

We are getting ready to work the Steelers in the Tampa Bay sun while you guys are in total dissaray, your team is on a huge downfall while our team stuck it up your ass last weekend and is showing what a defensive powerhouse we will soon become.

The only defensive player on your team is Jon Beason, YOUR SECONDARY DOESN'T EXSIST ANYMORE BECAUSE MIKE WILLIAMS BURNT IT ALL IN ONE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways just when you guys were starting to recover I figured i'd just remind yall of the huge rape fest that occured last Sunday.

Yeah, Bucs fans like to have sex with guys, we get it.

#21 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

Anyone who uses the word rape in describing anything but the actual crime is probably a real prick who's only chance of not leaving the bar alone is to call a taxi.

#22 PantherRush

PantherRush

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever.

Good comeback. Make up something about the poster since you can't even begin to defend this sad excuse for an NFL team.

Awesome beginning of the season. :)

#23 PantherRush

PantherRush

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

Anyone who uses the word rape in describing anything but the actual crime is probably a real prick who's only chance of not leaving the bar alone is to call a taxi.

Anyone who thinks the ability to not leave a bar alone is some high achievement probably hasn't achieved much of anything else in life.

#24 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:42 PM

Good comeback. Make up something about the poster since you can't even begin to defend this sad excuse for an NFL team.

Awesome beginning of the season. :)

Why is your name PantherRush? Should be CowboyRush

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:10 AM

PantherRush materialized when we signed David Carr and he's shown up and trolled the board every time we lose like clockwork. He's basically what I imagine a vegan, male feminist, English major version of PantherBob would be like: his rhetoric is nearly identical (Panthers suck, schedule filler, fans suck/are idiots, owner sucks, Fox sucks, this season is going to suck, abandon all hope, etc) but he's a good bit more polite and slightly more articulate. Honestly he's hard to figure out-even if you dig through his post history, you can't really tell if he's a really, really great troll for another team or if he's just the honest to God least loyal fan we have.

So, I'd like to formally ask PantherRush to come clean and explain what the hell his purpose here is, what team he really pulls for, and what ever happened to his handsome David Carr avatar from years past.

Edited by london67, 24 September 2010 - 07:20 AM.

#26 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:56 AM

PantherRush materialized when we signed David Carr and he's shown up and trolled the board every time we lose like clockwork. He's basically what I imagine a vegan, male feminist, English major version of PantherBob would be like: his rhetoric is nearly identical (Panthers suck, schedule filler, fans suck/are idiots, owner sucks, Fox sucks, this season is going to suck, abandon all hope, etc) but he's a good bit more polite and slightly more articulate. Honestly he's hard to figure out-even if you dig through his post history, you can't really tell if he's a really, really great troll for another team or if he's just the honest to God least loyal fan we have.

So, I'd like to formally ask PantherRush to come clean and explain what the hell his purpose here is, what team he really pulls for, and what ever happened to his handsome David Carr avatar from years past.

PantherRush = AK47 PANTHER

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:50 PM

Oh yeah and I must now scratch my statement re: Bucs fans having the Steelers to thank for avoiding another blackout:

TAMPA, Fla. -- A matchup of unbeaten teams hasn't boosted ticket sales enough to prevent Sunday's game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Pittsburgh Steelers from being blacked out locally.

Bucs-Steelers blacked out locally

Yes Buc fans your franchise looks to be on the rebound. Too bad nobody cares.

#28 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:47 AM

Bucs won wohoo...I'm sorry which team burned who for not just wins but rushing records?

we broke a TEAM record, seriously, dont bring up games from two fuging years ago

#29 Carolinator

Carolinator

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

Poor bucs fans their game blacked out again, too bad you don't get to see your team get smacked

#30 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:42 AM

We had a lot of Buc fans last week....this guy wasn't one of them.

So easy to talk poo after a win. Where were you before the game? At least the Buc fans that were here before the game came back and were cool about it. You are a useless pussy that needs to be beaten down and sold as a Somalian pirate butt slave.

Edited by Jangler, 25 September 2010 - 09:45 AM.