Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget your dinner with Ocho

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That guy is crazy, but that seems pretty cool of him.

Who wants to take a guess as to the venue?

Posted · Report post

Price's Chicken Coop

Posted · Report post

Remind me what the deal is again. Is it like the first 75 people to respond to the tweet gets to go to dinner or what?

Posted · Report post

Remind me what the deal is again. Is it like the first 75 people to respond to the tweet gets to go to dinner or what?

First 75 fans to the restaurant I'd assume.

Posted · Report post

We should do it. Then do nothing at dinner but trash him and his team.

Posted · Report post

With so many others killing dogs, beating wives/girlfriends, selling/doing drugs, it's nice to see a player like this doing something for the fans. Even the fans of the opposing team. Gotta respect that.

Posted · Report post

Chad lives a very single life lol

Posted · Report post

I want a free dindin

Posted · Report post

Seems to me that he is trying for a media spectacle. Looking for a mad dash to the restaurant and lot of pandemonium. Just like Chad to always make a big deal about evrything. Otherwise he could donated money for meals anonymously or for the needy instead of making a big deal about it. But he wouldn't have gottem attention that way or folks telling him what a great guy he was.

Posted · Report post

Seems to me that he is trying for a media spectacle. Looking for a mad dash to the restaurant and lot of pandemonium. Just like Chad to always make a big deal about evrything. Otherwise he could donated money for meals anonymously or for the needy instead of making a big deal about it. But he wouldn't have gottem attention that way or folks telling him what a great guy he was.

Very true. But Vick could have done the same thing with some of his money instead of the dog fighting. Of the two, I like Chad's choice better.

Posted · Report post

no breaking bread with the enemy