Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

Golden Tate's thoughts about Clausen

"I really didn't understand how great he was until my sophomore and junior year," said Seattle Seahawks rookie and former Notre Dame receiver Golden Tate. "He's always been a guy with great technique and very well-coached. When a coach can get that, that's great. A lot of times NFL coaches have to coach these guys the technique to be successful."

"I think everyone's kind of been watching to see what's going to happen (with Clausen). Or in some cases, to say I told you so," said the Seahawks' Tate, who congratulated Clausen in a phone call Monday after the Panthers announced Clausen as the starter.

"Once he gets to the point where he knows the offense and has chemistry with the receivers, I don't think they'll be able to stop him," Tate said. "I don't care what kind of pressure they bring. He's one of those guys that once he masters something, there won't be any stopping him."

Read more: http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/09/25/2480940_p2/clausen-to-face-a-familiar-situation.html#ixzz10cLu0Cku

me likey.

I told you Tate loved Clausen.

And I'd give you some rep, rayzor, but apparently I have to spread it around first...

Nice man!...we have a little under 6 hours to find out EST

We're not going to find out how good Jimmy Clausen is today, especially when he'll be making his debut in rain against one of the best secondaries in the NFL.