Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those at the game...

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone besides me think it was intentional that Tampa Bay waited to run onto the field during introductions until the Panthers were announced? I thought it was disrespectful and completely intentional. They ran right through the players as they were coming out, and the cheerleaders.

Posted

If so then they deserved the national punking that we served them even more.

Posted

Did anyone besides me think it was intentional that Tampa Bay waited to run onto the field during introductions until the Panthers were announced? I thought it was disrespectful and completely intentional. They ran right through the players as they were coming out, and the cheerleaders.

thats ok, we ran right through their players for the next three hours. :D

Posted

thats ok, we ran right through their players for the next three hours. :D

:hurray:

Posted

hey yeah man me and every1 in my section was talking about that and 1 of the bucs players ran into our cheerleaders too but i need to get to bed i have to get up early im staying at the marriott and there internet sucks!!!

Posted

I was pretty ticked off about it

Posted

like I've said before....

....fug Tampa!