Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Start pike

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Clausen didn't play any better than Moore. Time to give Pike his shot.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol are you being serious? It was his first NFL start

Posted · Report post

Lol sure dude. You're soooooo right

Posted · Report post

2-2 on pointless threads. can i get another?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chef17']Clausen didn't play any better than Moore. Time to give Pike his shot.[/QUOTE]

why? so we can go another game where we r too scared to pass so we run more stupid ass up the gut runs?

shut the fuck up

/thread

Posted · Report post

I thought he played a heck of a lot better. Didn't make the stupid decisions Moore did. Not his fault our oline sucks and our coaching staff can't figure out how to put a package in to pick up a blitz on 3rd and long.

Posted · Report post

He got better as the game progressed, against a really good defense. I had no beef with how he played.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Double34Trouble28']He got better as the game progressed, against a really good defense. I had no beef with how he played.[/QUOTE]

neither did I

Posted · Report post

Enough of this nonsense. Jimmy played like shit but we are not starting Pike. He stays. He gets a couple of games too. I just hope the Clausen cheerleaders come back down to earth now. He's as bad as any other rookie QB.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chef17']clausen didn't play any better than moore. Time to give pike his shot.[/quote]

fail!!!

Posted · Report post

So we would have won with Moore or Pike..LOL....Clausen played like a typical rookie making his first NFL start....your too funny brother....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherFanForLife']Enough of this nonsense. Jimmy played like shit but we are not starting Pike. He stays. He gets a couple of games too. I just hope the Clausen cheerleaders come back down to earth now. He's as bad as any other rookie QB.[/QUOTE]

This guy......