Photo
- - - - -

Save Your Money

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#25 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

all of you sob's that say you won't support our team when it's down.......can kiss my ass. I will support this team at all times. Matter of fact I just ordered a #2 jersey for my son to wear today. It's the start of a new era in Carolina.........JC in and JF out. Get on the wagon now because I don't want to hear anything from you SOB's when it starts too turn. You can bitch all you want but, lack of support is down right wrong.

You can frame it how you want, that's fine... I feel like the Panthers are ingrained in me. They are apart of me that cannot be separated. I love this team like I love my mother, but this isn't about the team. I wish all our players success and hope for the best every game, I pull for us to win. But, supporting our players is not the same as supporting the 'team.' A lot of you guys have a broad sense of the term. I support the guys going out there putting it on the line every week to win a game for the black and blue and everyone they represent... I don't support the fat stacks, penny pinching, wine and cheese, snoody fagoot motherfuger sitting up in that pressbox with a heart that is beating in his chest that probably came from some working class guy that he shitted on somewhere along the way to the top... I have no patience for that.

You guys act like he gives a poo about you... Keep putting money in his pocket... As a businessman, he should understand that if you put out a horrible product, you're profit is going to drop. But, with people still out there giving them their money they sweat for every week, he can just cake it up and build up his stacks bigger while we go without football next year. He'll just be laughing at what idiots we are.

If he's putting the effort out there to put a winner on the field, buy up all you can... Wear 5 jerseys at once... If we had a bad team but we made moves to put out the best product possible that season, fine... I can live with that... Even the 1-15 season, those guys sucked, but they wanted to win and they wore it on their sleeve... You still felt compelled to watch every game. It's not like that this year and its a direct slap to the fan's collective face.

#26 Swan

Swan

Executive

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

all of you sob's that say you won't support our team when it's down.......can kiss my ass. I will support this team at all times. Matter of fact I just ordered a #2 jersey for my son to wear today. It's the start of a new era in Carolina.........JC in and JF out. Get on the wagon now because I don't want to hear anything from you SOB's when it starts too turn. You can bitch all you want but, lack of support is down right wrong.

So it's perfectly fine that JR isn't willing to spend money to make our team better and charges higher ticket prices? Hmmmm

#27 Marc Anthony

Marc Anthony

HUDDLE VET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

Did JR spend just enough money to keep the fans satisfied?....now it is starting to bite him in the ass....we needed a veteran WR,QB, and some O-line help.....cheap skate...

#28 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

I tell ya what guy's......I'm not going to get into a pissing match with ya because I feel I'm over matched here. But, I will say that Professional Sports is a business and if you don't treat it that way then you won't be around long (expecially in a small market). Decisions have to be made that are not popular with the fan base but help the botom line from time to time. If you do this then you should come out on the beter end of the stick in the long run. Oh.....you can be like the Deadskins or the Cowpukes and get your fan base all fired up and then fall on your face...... or you can go the other route. The other route that takes a little bit of time to get to where you want to be but, has a better result at the end. The Panthers will be alright.....it's just going to take a little more time and a few more moves.......starting with the ones wearing the headsets.

#29 Hairless Cat

Hairless Cat

Thread Diddler

HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

Lets blow this mother f**ker the f**k up! Lets destroy everything! Kill everyone! Let Sadaam and bin laden loose on their sorry asses! Anyone know where a real fan can find a suitcase nuke on sale??

oh my head hurts ...........

#30 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

Lets blow this mother f**ker the f**k up! Lets destroy everything! Kill everyone! Let Sadaam and bin laden loose on their sorry asses! Anyone know where a real fan can find a suitcase nuke on sale??

oh my head hurts ...........

lol Zod's going to start finding NSA IP addresses in his hit logs

#31 MaineManPanther

MaineManPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

They guy has one season where he doesnt spend alot with the lockout coming up and he's cheap and deserving of this?

#32 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

The cheapness actually started last offseason, not this year.

#33 MaineManPanther

MaineManPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

The cheapness actually started last offseason, not this year.

When they franshised Peppers and extended Delhomme's contract?

#34 err456

err456

err456

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:53 PM

I'm not use to reading all this negative talk about the "Big Cat". Not really sure how I feel about all that's been written but I was at the game today and it was painful. I do feel we will be a decent team by the end of the year. It will be to little to late like Fox is famous for but it will happen.

#35 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

When they franshised Peppers and extended Delhomme's contract?

That's just called being stupid.(extending Delhomme)

#36 MaineManPanther

MaineManPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

That's just called being stupid.(extending Delhomme)

But the argument wasnt about stupidity, it was on frugality. Those two moves suggest that JR was not cheap last offseason.