Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

Is your opinion of Mr. Richardson starting to change?

93 posts in this topic

Never really cared about the fans and the Carolinas, only of himself and his wallet. I hope he is smart and decides to get a coach and a gm that knows what the *** their doing and takes a little bit of his ass wiping money and decides to spend some next year.

1 person likes this

fug him, and his stupid ass nfl logo right in the middle of the field

1 person likes this

f**k him, and his stupid ass nfl logo right in the middle of the field

It's actions like that which drive me crazy.... he should sell the team to someone who is passionate about the area and franchise and go work side by side with Goodell as he is more interested in NFL business matters.

1 person likes this

It's actions like that which drive me crazy.... he should sell the team to someone who is passionate about the area and franchise and go work side by side with Goodell as he is more interested in NFL business matters.

Agreed fug that NFL logo on the field.

I've said this a couple of times already but:

Since JR slurps all over the League he could at least have the refs not fug us over in EVERY game.

Jerry Richardson is a good business man. He makes money in a small market. He is looking to continue to make a lot of money.

Richardson ain't afraid to have a less than stellar year as long as he thinks it will ultimately be worth it.

Is it JR or Morrison? The changes started after he got here. I would feel a lot better with someone in charge who actually has some NFL experience.

Richardson ain't afraid to have a less than stellar year as long as he thinks it will ultimately be worth it.

Which is why he is getting bashed. I want an owner who IS afraid to have a less than stellar year, and expect nothing less than 9-7 at a minimum every year.

Again, he's doesnt spend for one year (before the lockout no less) and so he's cheap and a bad owner?

Well can't expect to support the team when the team isn't worth supporting. I'm not gunna pay to see this team. I can support the team without giving Richardson a cent, so I'm still a fan. But this is an embarrassing year for the Panthers.

Again, he's doesnt spend for one year (before the lockout no less) and so he's cheap and a bad owner?

No, I think he is a bad owner because the team he owns is a losing franchise with no back to back winning seasons.

And even more so because he has kept Fox too long.

No, I think he is a bad owner because the team he owns is a losing franchise with no back to back winning seasons.

And even more so because he has kept Fox too long.

What specifiaclly could could Jerry had done that would have prevented that back to back season stat?