Photo
- - - - -

Is your opinion of Mr. Richardson starting to change?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#46 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

This fan base sucks. You all suck. You hope he died? really? The man who INVENTED the team your crying over? Stop acting like a hurt child. We went 0-3 last season yet you all are still here. Who are you going to blame when we have a new owner and we still suck? It's a weird season so far, the Chiefs are undefeated for Gods sake, I'd advise you at least let it play out before you slit your wrists.

I won't blame the next guy, as long as he's trying to spend money and better the team. The Chiefs are undefeated because they did something we didn't do...make progress in the off-season:eek:

Edited by YourMomsLover, 27 September 2010 - 08:47 AM.

#47 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:45 AM

I don't think Ive ever seen a group of people turn on someone like this place has turned on JR.

"He should have died"?!?! WTF is wrong with you?

some of you people seriously need to reevaluate your priorities...

#48 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

I don't think Ive ever seen a group of people turn on someone like this place has turned on JR.

"He should have died"?!?! WTF is wrong with you?

some of you people seriously need to reevaluate your priorities...

I guess I'm just a cold hearted SOB...what does that have to do with my priorities?

#49 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:56 AM

He should have died in 2008

I don't like his way of running things this season, but I will give his plan a chance before I pass judgement.

He has been too willing to write the check to try and improve this team for me to ignore and simply say he is "al davis" level.

Exactly. Richardson has never been the type to let this team fail, nor has he been "greedy" in the past.

If you can't see that the CBA is affecting the front office's decision making, you're blind. No Panther fan wants to acknowledge that we might be sacrificing now so as to be a better team in the future, but that's the reality of the situation. And if you look at most successful teams in the league, they are built through the draft.

I wonder if we find success in the next year or two or three if you guys will still wish Richardson dead.

#50 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

I guess I'm just a cold hearted SOB...what does that have to do with my priorities?

If the success or failure of a football team can bring you to the point that you honestly wish a human being dead then Id say you've got football in the wrong spot on your priority list.

#51 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

Exactly. Richardson has never been the type to let this team fail, nor has he been "greedy" in the past.

If you can't see that the CBA is affecting the front office's decision making, you're blind. No Panther fan wants to acknowledge that we might be sacrificing now so as to be a better team in the future, but that's the reality of the situation. And if you look at most successful teams in the league, they are built through the draft.

I wonder if we find success in the next year or two or three if you guys will still wish Richardson dead.

We won't know a thing, until it happens

#52 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

That NFL logo in the middle of the field has stuck in my craw for 15 years, now. And I've been opendly critical of the Richardson regime since 1996.

However, since the kids are gone, it now appears that JR is cleaning up their mess.

I never liked the idea that you bring in a bunch of hired guns to win a championship like we did in 1996. You run the risk of having in a bunch of high-paid guys who used to be good. That idea obviously was either Mark's or John's, and now that they are gone, we can discard it for the poor idea that it was. And that's what JR is doing now.

As the season progresses, I think we'll start seeing better football, and as someone said earlier, we'll be in position to exploit the new CBA rules since we won't have a lot of dead money on the field.

#53 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:11 AM

We won't know a thing, until it happens

Profound. Is that a Foxism?

#54 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

I don't like his way of running things this season, but I will give his plan a chance before I pass judgement.

He has been too willing to write the check to try and improve this team for me to ignore and simply say he is "al davis" level.

True but it just isnt this year. Last year we didnt pick up much in free Agency. The last time we made a splash was Kemo/Lucas.

#55 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Or maybe he's just a 23 year old dick head?

#56 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,695 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

That NFL logo in the middle of the field has stuck in my craw for 15 years, now. And I've been opendly critical of the Richardson regime since 1996.

However, since the kids are gone, it now appears that JR is cleaning up their mess.

I never liked the idea that you bring in a bunch of hired guns to win a championship like we did in 1996. You run the risk of having in a bunch of high-paid guys who used to be good. That idea obviously was either Mark's or John's, and now that they are gone, we can discard it for the poor idea that it was. And that's what JR is doing now.

As the season progresses, I think we'll start seeing better football, and as someone said earlier, we'll be in position to exploit the new CBA rules since we won't have a lot of dead money on the field.

You need to have a mix. Build through the draft but also fill in weaknesses through free agency. Just one or 2 veterans that we have a glaring need and cant be fixed by the draft quickly i.e WR.

#57 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

turds are really popping out in this thread.

i can't believe the amount of irrational hate in here. go get a life.

#58 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

That was about money. We were an expansion team needing to sell PSLs to build a stadium. We had to win quick and we did. The Idea was Bill Polian's who has done a pretty good job since leaving here building the Colts.

I think draft and coaching decisions are being made above Hurney and Fox. Drafting Edwards was to get the APP fans in here. Jumping the gun on starting Clausen was another attempt to keep selling $7.00 beers. This year is all about cutting expenses and maximizing profits. Morrison is already talking about another stadium in Charlotte so they can go to the PSL well again.

#59 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

Profound. Is that a Foxism?

It is what it is Beaux

#60 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

Or maybe he's just a 23 year old dick head?

Oooooooh burn:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com