• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

really get a foul on the bench at Cameron today? That is really unbelievable. He was the one guy inside for the Hoyas that the Devils had no answer for. I don't think I've ever seen a guy get a foul while sitting on the bench, but at dook, I suppose it's possible.

#2 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Duke got all the calls like they always do, but Georgetown shot 5 more free throws. That doesn't mean anything though!!!! The refs wanted Duke to win!!!!

#3 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

Duke got all the calls like they always do, but Georgetown shot 5 more free throws. That doesn't mean anything though!!!! The refs wanted Duke to win!!!!

you sound like you're trying to talk yourself out of thinking they get all the calls because the guy who started this didn't say anything about duke getting all the calls or anything of that nature. That was pretty ridiculous that he got that T from the bench though.

#4 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,320 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

really get a foul on the bench at Cameron today? That is really unbelievable. He was the one guy inside for the Hoyas that the Devils had no answer for. I don't think I've ever seen a guy get a foul while sitting on the bench, but at dook, I suppose it's possible.

He got a technical foul called on him. I have seen that several times on bench players. Saw it happen in Winston a couple of years ago against a player on the Wake bench. Fortunately it was a scrub, but he said or did something that the ref didn't like.

#5 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

He got a technical foul called on him. I have seen that several times on bench players. Saw it happen in Winston a couple of years ago against a player on the Wake bench. Fortunately it was a scrub, but he said or did something that the ref didn't like.

Oh, OK, a tech...Yeah, when I first heard it it sounded as if he picked up a foul on the bench...I was like, WTF! But it was at Cameron, and let's face it, time can get added or taken away from a clock at any convenient (for dook) time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.