Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Pope

Until John Fox Is Fired

72 posts in this topic

I thought you was leaving?

I never said I was leaving here I Just said I would not watch anymore panthers game which i'm not.

I get you a west virgina fan and know you people are not the smartest so I go easy on you.

Oh I'm gonna watch football just not panthers football.I've got nfl season ticket so I can pick what teams I want to watch.[/QUOTE]

if only the teams could pick their fans........

I'm still a fan, I wore a Panthers shirt to work today and I will continue to watch and support them. I am disappointed and depressed about it, but I'm not giving meaningless ultimatums either...

Pope, I recommend you watch the Saints. That Brees fellow is pretty good....

pssst...they lost to the Falcons. I recommend the Niners.

How's the knee?

Drew, why try to recruit a fair-weather fan?

With all of the controversy surrounding the Catholic church, it's not surprising that The Pope doesn't want to spend his Sundays watching more young men get taken advantage of.

4 people like this

I will not watch another panther game or go to one.

I'm tired of his crap and his stale ass offense its time for a change and he needs to be fired asp and davidson need to be shown the door aswell.

Good, don't post on here either. Bye-bye gayboys.

a part of being a true fan is sticking with your team even when they suck. Everything goes in cycles we will be good again. If you quit now your just a patriot, steelers, cowboys, saints, band wagon a$$hole like 98 percent of the country

I never said I was leaving here I Just said I would not watch anymore panthers game which i'm not.

I get you a west virgina fan and know you people are not the smartest so I go easy on you.

I received most of my schooling in NC. But back to the post if you cant support the team through hard times you shouldnt support them through the good ones.