Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Panthers are expected to put in a waiver claim for Trent Edwards

70 posts in this topic

I hate John Fox with every bone in my body.

I hate him so much.

This better be just speculation.

I don't understand what Fox's deal is.

It's like he's terrified he's gonna be proved wrong all these years about taking a Rookie QB.

"What? Jimmy's doing well? But I've been saying for years drafting a QB is dumb because it takes 5 years to develop a QB! I'll show them!"

It's like he's trying to intentionally sabotage every bit of confidence Clausen has.

I hate you John Fox.

I hate you so much.

1 person likes this

I was gonna make a joke earlier when someone said we need a 'veteran' QB.... little did I know...

Never doubt me!

again, the chiefs won't pass him up. neither will the jags. (i hope)

now what the hell would be the point of this......would pike get cut? would moore get cut? I wish i could make it so that anytime anyone wrote MATT MOORE it would be translated into "couldn't beat josh mccown for 2nd string in 09"

Read the blurb carefully. It doesn't say we've put in a claim. It's basically Mortensen's speculation that we will.

Granted it could happen, but Mortensen is rarely right when it comes to the Panthers.

Well we don't need someone to replace Jimmy. We DO need someone to be able to talk to him after a 3 and out or INT and guide him. Edwards may suck but at least he knows more than Moore. Frank Garcia said we should pay Steve Beurlein to be that guy in a total consultation role.

Jimmy: "ok trent....it was a cover 2 formation....they were showing blitz from the sam.....and the safety seemed to be showing over the top help for the corner, so i figured the corner would press a little more than they did....when the ball was snapped...the corner backed off press, so i checked it down to the slant....but that SAM that was showing blitz, actually peeled off and thats who picked the pass off.....advice?"

Trent: What the fug is a cover 2? and who is Sam....?

1 person likes this

again, the chiefs won't pass him up. neither will the jags. (i hope)

It's more about the fact that we're even interested.

And that he told someone about it.

Trent Edwards would be a waste of roster space, why don't you CLAIM unemployment john fox..........

Edwards is kind of depressing. He actually looked like he could be a good starter until Adrian Wilson destroyed his brain.

Not a bad pickup, we can use him as a backup, I dont know how much better he would be than moore though... hes not terrible like some are making it out to be though.

Not a bad pickup, we can use him as a backup, I dont know how much better he would be than moore though... hes not terrible like some are making it out to be though.

go on........post facts