• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:54 PM

Anyone see them hugging it out and talking after the game? I know our policy is we typically don't post about former players and such, but I just thought it was interesting and came up with a thousand ways that convo was going when they were showing them talking...

First thing I thought was how both of them were talking mad poo about us and laughing about how they both got out at the right time... Followed by both giving a line like, "Yeah, you're right, that place is f*cked up..."

Also, found it funny how media reported that Pep had a problem with Trgo when he didn't accept the initial contract offer when we ended up tagging him...

I hate to be the laughing stock of the league...

Also, I found it amazing that Pep didn't get one sack, yet the announcers talked about him like he had 100 of them. What a difference the market makes... I will admit though, I've never seen him show that much hustle, probably ever. Totally different from his effort last year.

#2 Rock_Steady

Rock_Steady

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:56 PM

"We jumped ship just in time."

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,613 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

Peppers had a good game... lots of QB rushes, pressure, holding calls, and a blocked kick.

#4 solidkjames

solidkjames

Tired of Fox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

I actually rewound the conversation and amplified what they were saying. Trgo said something about you miss your old coach down there? And Peppers said "It wasn't anything like that" he then turned his head and said opposite camera I just had to get out of there. Then Trgo said " I don't blame you, I told people, if you can't beat the fuging Bucs at home... then the camera cut away. That is what I could make out after hearing Bucs I rewound it several times and cleared up the volume on my surround sound to hear it lol. I was wondering if I was the only person.

#5 Carolinablue27

Carolinablue27

Sugar tits

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:04 PM

I actually rewound the conversation and amplified what they were saying. Trgo said something about you miss your old coach down there? And Peppers said "It wasn't anything like that" he then turned his head and said opposite camera I just had to get out of there. Then Trgo said " I don't blame you, I told people, if you can't beat the fuging Bucs at home... then the camera cut away. That is what I could make out after hearing Bucs I rewound it several times and cleared up the volume on my surround sound to hear it lol. I was wondering if I was the only person.

So is this completely made up?

#6 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

funny Turdgo was talking crap when the Bucs passed all over us at home in 2008. if it weren't for our offense, we would have lost, but he sucked as a Defensive coordinator. I highly doubt he'd be that foolish

#7 solidkjames

solidkjames

Tired of Fox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

He may have also said, If you can't bring the bucks home. But I know for sure he said bucks or bucs and home.

#8 solidkjames

solidkjames

Tired of Fox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

No I'm 100 percent telling the truth. It was very hard to hear the conversation because Big Mouth Tirico wouldn't shut up.

#9 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,275 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

Get Nancy Drew on this poo....

#10 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,205 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:11 PM

We did the same thing over here, and that's pretty much what we all came away with as well...

#11 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:14 PM

We did the same thing over here, and that's pretty much what we all came away with as well...

It definitely sounds like they are referencing their previous situations with the Panthers. Can't blame them either, I'd be talking poo too.

#12 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

Yeah, I got the feeling when Trgo walked up that he had that face like he was ready to talk some poo... Pep did seem like he didn't want to go there, and I've been pissed with him, but I respect that... Also, I'm sure you guys are right about what was said b/c I clearly heard Pep say, "It wasn't anything like that," and then Trgo said something and the loudest word I heard was "fuging." Which I'm guessing was the 'fuging Bucs' as you guys suggested.

Classy move by Peppers. Maybe a lot of us were wrong and he saw the way things were going... It just all seemed really awkward... Don't feel like re-hashing it, but the way his contract situation was handled that last two years and the way it ended, something just wasn't right.

It really did look to me like Trgo was walking around with sour grapes and was waiting for a chance to talk about it... You ever run into someone from an old job or a place you used to frequent and all they wanna do is gossip or talk poo about whatever thing you knew them from before now that you're both gone? Trgo looked like that guy...

#13 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:39 AM

I'd be butt-hurt if the defense got better the moment I stopped being the DC too.

#14 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

LOL, Trgo is too stupid to realize he's one of the main reasons Peppers wanted to leave Carolina in the first place.

The body language said it all, Peppers was trying to get away and Trgo was literally hanging onto him.

#15 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:47 AM

I'd be butt-hurt if the defense got better the moment I stopped being the DC too.

Yeah... Trgo really looked like he missed being in Carolina.

Coach on a contender or coach on a sinking ship- you tell me which you'd prefer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com