Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Suck my ball sack Saints fans

40 posts in this topic

Eat my corn filled turd DrewBreesIsGod.

You really should chew your food....

assuming you have teef

1 person likes this

Have you seen the people in downtown New Orleans? You're asking me if I have teeth?

You've got a mixture of meth-mouth crack head shemales, Zulu's, and inbred swamp rats from the bayou.

DrewBreesIsGod f*cks the shemales, steals from the Zulu's, and works for the inbreds.

1 person likes this

Have you seen the people in downtown New Orleans? You're asking me if I have teeth?

You've got a mixture of meth-mouth crack head shemales, Zulu's, and inbred swamp rats from the bayou.

DrewBreesIsGod f*cks the shemales, steals from the Zulu's, and works for the inbreds.

Are you Saint J??

Let the hate out brother!

if I work for the inbreds, I hate to see what your job is son;

nice season tickets by the way; do they give you light bulbs to change out the lights on the way up to your seats?

best seats in the house. end zone view. 12 rows from edge. beer store, wendy's, and bojangles on the concourse. f*cking love 'em! thanks for the props.

maybe you can cry to FEMA and get some free Saints tickets someday. just show them that picture of you getting ass raped by Justin Wilson in your bayou single wide, that should qualify for some aid.

1 person likes this

How can a saints fan suck ballzzz if the ballzzz are buried up against your azzzzzz?

How can a saints fan suck ballzzz if the ballzzz are buried up against your azzzzzz?

I don't know, but all that is saying is you are gay as hell for wanting to stick it in a guys azzzzzz(azzz you say).......PS tell Heartley..........SHANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!!!. Lmfao!

1 person likes this

Saints fans...this is the representative of you fan base?:smilielol5:

1 person likes this

Bunch of bandwagon anal bead licking douche bags.

middle_finger.jpg

Taint's fans do suck!

But, on a funnier note, I used this awesome pic as the background of my resignation letter....

1 person likes this

Bunch of bandwagon anal bead licking douche bags.

middle_finger.jpg

Please don't beat us this Sunday. We're still trying to recover from Hurricane Katrina

1 person likes this

Well fug him too!

Youre a cocksucker for negreppping me. I didnt actually neg rep SouthCakPanther, it was a joke. Ive never neg repped anyone...till now, and its you, but hey, get your rocks off ass munch.

Neg Repping in a smack forum?? thats weak bro.

I cant even believe i care! hah

1 person likes this