• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SoCal Panther Fan

SoCal Panther Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:41 AM

Just wanted to shout a hello to all the other Panther fans out there. i have been lurking around but finally decided to join up. Im on the west coast and have been a Panther fan since the beginning. I feel so alone out here as there are not many other Panther fans out here. Any who, Hi there!

#2 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Huddle. We all hope we get to see more of your posts here. It's always good to hear from a fan on the west coast. That way we can get an insiders view of the Panthers from someone not surround by all the media hype here in the Carolinas. I know what you mean by feeling all alone. I sometimes feel all alone as well. It really starts to bother me at times. One day it bothered me so much, that I decided to have an imaginary tea party with four of my stuffed animals. It was great! We all had tea and talked about current events and the local sports teams. I told a joke that was so funny, Mr. Rabbit laughed so hard, he spilled some tea on the carpet. I got mad at him and started to yell at him for it. And while I was cleaning up the mess, the voices in my head told me that Mr. Duck was talking to the other animals about ambushing me and trying to kill me. I didn't believe the voices at first until I saw a knife in Mr. Kangaroo's hand. So I took them all outside and ran them over with the lawn mower. Recently I've tried something new when I'm feeling all alone. I just jump in my car and start driving towards a very busy intersection in Charlotte. When I get there, I hit someone right in the middle of the intersection causing a random accident. This way, the person I hit has to stop and get out of their car to talk to me. Then when the police arrive, I can spend a good 30 minutes talking to them. And of course there are the other motorist who are trying to get through the intersection I can talking to as well. We tend to yell at each other mostly though. If I do this right, I can talk to about 30 people for about an hour and a half. Have you ever tried this?

Edited by Skew, 28 September 2010 - 01:12 PM.

#3 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

u spent that much time on this post Skew? Nothing better to do huh?

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,486 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

Skew is off his meds again... just ignore him.

#5 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:36 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Huddle. We all hope we get to see more of your posts here. It's always good to hear from a fan on the west coast. That way we can get an insiders view of the Panthers from someone not surround by all the media hype here in the Carolinas. I know what you mean by feeling all alone. I sometimes feel all alone as well. It really starts to bother me at times. One day it bothered me so much, that I decided to have an imaginary tea party with four of my stuffed animals. It was great! We all had tea and talked about current events and the local sports teams. I told a joke that was so funny, Mr. Rabbit laughed so hard, he spilled some tea on the carpet. I got mad at him and started to yell at him for it. And while I was cleaning up the mess, the voices in my head told me that Mr. Duck was talking to the other animals about ambushing me and trying to kill me. I didn't believe the voices at first until I saw a knife in Mr. Kangaroo's hand. So I took them all outside and ran them over with the lawn mower. Recently I've tried something new when I'm feeling all alone. I just jump in my car and start driving towards a very busy intersection in Charlotte. When I get there, I hit someone right in the middle of the intersection causing a random accident. This way, the person I hit has to stop and get out of their car to talk to me. Then when the police arrive, I can spend a good 30 minutes talking to them. And of course there are the other motorist who are trying to get through the intersection I can talking to as well. We tend to yell at each other mostly though. If I do this right, I can talk to about 30 people for about an hour and a half. Have you ever tried this?

Hey, not fair.

I am from Cali and I have been posting here since way back when you were still hitched.

You never wrote me a diatribe like that. I am now semi-officially butt hurt.

Bite me, Skew......

#6 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

You sound as high as me.

#7 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

welcome....

#8 SoCal Panther Fan

SoCal Panther Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for the Welcome everyone.

#9 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:58 PM

You didn't answer my question. How rude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.