Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

People who are not religious know more about religion than people who are

Matt Foley    1

If we used that logic then you aren't happy either because you post in ever religious thread. As does meat, pstall, etc.etc. etc.

I never claimed I'm a super happy person. I have my days of ups and downs like most people. Like yesterday when my transmission died in my car and they quoted me $3000 to repair it. :( But then I spent the night out with my family and had a great time :)

You can pray for a new transmission, or you can go steal someone else's and pray for forgiveness. The choice is yours.

Inimicus    2,542

You can pray for a new transmission, or you can go steal someone else's and pray for forgiveness. The choice is yours.

And since I don't think God gives a damn about a transmission Id suggest you go with the second option.

natty    555

Agnostics like me = One time atheists who figured out that no one is smart enough to have it all figured out

Holy @#%, Meats said something insightful and intelligent. My entire world is crumbing around me.

Matt Foley    1

And since I don't think God gives a damn about a transmission Id suggest you go with the second option.

Not true. I heard the other day that God loves gay people and trannies, too.

Inimicus    2,542

Not true. I heard the other day that God loves gay people and trannies, too.

so...

You keep a tranny under your car?

Cat    3,780

I prayed about my transmission and god told me to tell Meat to STFU. Seriously, he did. But no word on the transmission yet maybe if I volunteer at a soup kitchen this Sunday he might lend me a hand.

:)

just messin with ya mEaT :)

Inimicus    2,542

Meat, I think that there's something that someone should tell you.

Some of those pretty girls with big breasts, well they have peckers too.

Those are the Trannies that God loves, not the ones made of gears and valve bodies.

Matt Foley    1

Meat, I think that there's something that someone should tell you.

Some of those pretty girls with big breasts, well they have peckers too.

Those are the Trannies that God loves, not the ones made of gears and valve bodies.

So Cat's only hope is if she has a pecker?

fitty76    242

I went to an Evangelical Christian college. And I can tell you, deeply religious people aren't all that intelligent. The love Jesus and that is about all they know.