oh sweet cut move there playa
"OH YEAH? YOU'RE A SIXTH GRADE RETARD!!!"
"NO WAIT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT YO"
/how to post worthless commentary
No, I think debating with someone isn't even anywhere close to interesting if you raise good points and your opponent retaliates with vain, hackneyed personal attacks while offering no actual counterpoint, and then reverting back to a calm state when the other guy responds and trying to save face by hiding behind the "Well i'm just levelheaded is all i am you're irrational" curtain of fraud.
Dude, then explain why. Man up and make a counterpoint. Put your big boy pants on and do the research, and come back to me with something substantial instead of trying to create misconceptions about me to spread your stubborn ignorance to the impressionable posters and lurkers who visit and read this site because until then, you've got nothing on me. You've lost. You just look like more of a jackass. But at least 2 people gave you pie so I guess your whole participation in this thread, no matter how weak it was, isn't a complete wash after all.
Oohhh, menstrual references, how original. it really brings out the logic in that pointless observation you made and completely conceals your flat deceptive sequence of posting.
Oh gee, another "rage" post full of insults, paranoid accusations, and no factual evidence of personal opinion. How refreshing. Here. You want some facts? I'll give you the same statistics you gave me, except this time, we'll back it up a year. One year. Not really enough time for the "FACE OF THE NFL TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE!!" if you ask me.
2008 Top 5 Passing Team Records
1. New Orleans 8-8 (Lost their division to the 2nd, 3rd, and 15th ranked team in total rushing)
2. Arizona 9-7 (No team in their division finished above 19th in total rushing yards)
3. Denver 8-8 (Lost division to also 8-8 San Diego, both teams had mediocre rushing attacks with dominant passing attacks, San Diego had the 7th best passing attack)
4. Houston 8-8 (Lost division to the number 7 ranked rushing team in the NFL)
5. Indianapolis 12-4 (Lost their division to the number 7 ranked rushing team in the NFL)
2008 Top 5 Rushing Team Records
1.New York 12-4 (Won division)
2.Atlanta 11-5 (Finished 2nd in division behind no. 3 ranked NFL rushing team)
3.Carolina 12-4 (Won division)
4. Baltimore 11-5 ( Finished 2nd in division behind no. 23 ranked rushing team)
5. Minnesota 10-6 (Won division)
In other words, because of this argument, your argument holds no weight.
I can't imagine a practical way to settle this debate, due to the simple fact that there are so many factors in going into how dominant a team is.
For instance, a great passing team can take on a great running team, and win, simply because the running team's defense was awful in comparison with the passing teams. Unfortunately, the stats, don't care to share that information with us. At least not without some heavy research, which frankly at this hour, I don't care enough to do.
Edited by Cat'sGrowl, 29 September 2010 - 12:27 AM.