Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers release Louis Leonard

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Just another Hurney disaster of a trade. And people still continue to say he does a good job lol.

... Fox and Hurney dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. The list goes on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems to me we need to look at the stats on run defense this year before we decide if they are better or worse. Seems to me that our run defense is better than our pass defense this year. That suggests our DTs are doing a better job than the DEs.

Posted

Seems to me we need to look at the stats on run defense this year before we decide if they are better or worse. Seems to me that our run defense is better than our pass defense this year. That suggests our DTs are doing a better job than the DEs.

If only it was that simple.

Posted

And he (Haynesworth) is a better player than Peppers.

I think most neutral observers would disagree with you.

Posted

Maybe we should move Brayton to DT, Know he has played there some in the past. Start Greg Hardy and Rotate Brown in.

Posted

Maybe we should move Brayton to DT, Know he has played there some in the past. Start Greg Hardy and Rotate Brown in.

I would also like to see Meeks try this, or have Charles Johnson at DT and Brown and Hardy on the edge. Anything to get more pass rushers on the field and hopefully make the opposing QB uncomfortable....

Posted

I would also like to see Meeks try this' date=' or have Charles Johnson at DT and Brown and Hardy on the edge. Anything to get more pass rushers on the field and hopefully make the opposing QB uncomfortable....[/quote']

I agree here too. Now let's fix the offense lol

Posted

I agree here too. Now let's fix the offense lol

Get a number two that we can count on and get Otah back and voila offense would improve vastly....

Posted

there's only one justification for this move.. Fox is a racist

Posted

You can't bitch because we hold onto people and then turn around and bitch because we let someone go. If he's not working out, get rid of him. Who cares what we 'paid' for him. It compounds the mistake to drag it out...like we usually do.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can't bitch because we hold onto people and the. turn around and bitch because we let someone go. If he's not working out, get rid of him. Who cares what we 'paod' for him. It compounds the mistake to drag it out...like we usually do.

Exactly, as much as I support Dwayne Jarrett and feel he's been given a raw deal here if they aren't going to play him they just need to cut him and bring someone else in. Same concept with Leonard....

Posted

better hope Johnson does not get hurt because there is a huge drop off in size..after him.