Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Ugh ohhhhhh

58 posts in this topic

Us Carolina fans? Well we are feeling pretty damn good!

Maybe if Terry, Peter or Marcus had played for NCSU they could have made a tackle... looks like a weakness just got exposed?

Anyway you are a "lower case" poster, correcting spelling, so for that neg rep = zero rep.

ahahha!!!

Good thing all teams having running games like VT.

But yeah, we got beat by a good team. We could and should have won the game, but I dont know if I was a UNC fan that I would be "feeling pretty damn good" yet.

We will find out how good you are these weekend. Now if you beat Clemson, then you can have something to brag about.

Congrats on getting to .500 :)

1 person likes this

Good thing all teams having running games like VT.

But yeah, we got beat by a good team. We could and should have won the game, but I dont know if I was a UNC fan that I would be "feeling pretty damn good" yet.

We will find out how good you are these weekend. Now if you beat Clemson, then you can have something to brag about.

Congrats on getting to .500 :)

I'm feeling a lot better than a State fan should. Our two wins are against teams that are in the Top half of D1 football.

NCSU beat Western Carolina (joke), and Central Florida (joke) and just choked away a game to a team that was beaten by James Madison. I don't look at Virginia Tech as a good team...overrated? Most definitely. They also seemed to have lost their identity.

I'm feeling a lot better than a State fan should. Our two wins are against teams that are in the Top half of D1 football.

NCSU beat Western Carolina (joke), and Central Florida (joke) and just choked away a game to a team that was beaten by James Madison. I don't look at Virginia Tech as a good team...overrated? Most definitely. They also seemed to have lost their identity.

Okay, lol.

UNCs wins???

Rutgers and ECU holyshit, stop the presses. Lets get you guys tickets to the ACC championship.

Btw, we beat GT on the road, and y'all lost to them at home.

You are a completely blind homer if you dont think NCSU is superior than UNC.

I will give you guys credit though, getting a couple wins while your program is facing tremendous ethics allegations is pretty commendable.

Just holler at me when Butch gets a win over TOB.

Okay, lol.

UNCs wins???

Rutgers and ECU holypoo, stop the presses. Lets get you guys tickets to the ACC championship.

Btw, we beat GT on the road, and y'all lost to them at home.

You are a completely blind homer if you dont think NCSU is superior than UNC.

I will give you guys credit though, getting a couple wins while your program is facing tremendous ethics allegations is pretty commendable.

Just holler at me when Butch gets a win over TOB.

lol, will do. Just a shame I have to wait until November 20th.

lol, will do. Just a shame I have to wait until November 20th.

I'd bet this is gonna be Butch's last chance. :D

TJ Yates > Russell Wilson.

I would call you retarded, but there is no way that you truly believe that.

I would call you retarded, but there is no way that you truly believe that.

So far this year he is. Whatever switch went off in his head is working. Last year? Not so much.

Nothing at all "retarded" about a QB with a rating of 152.1 being better than one who has a rating of 140.3 and Yates doesn't have his top threat.

Come one guys, you can not be serious.

College QB rating is ridiculous, but alright.

If you guys would rather have the ball in Yates hand than Wilson's then I believe it reflects how much objective football knowledge you have.

All you have to do is watch the games.

4-1>2-2

Come one guys, you can not be serious.

Try not to be blind Bruce. :rolleyes:

Alright, its not like I am gonna change you guy's 'subjective' minds, so lets forget this debate because its Sunday and not Saturday, so lets just pray for a good panthers showing.