Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Of Religions...

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

yep, pretty accurate.

Posted · Report post

I like that Topcats shot.

Posted · Report post

My favorite is the one in red - hawt

Posted · Report post

i am a christian and never tried to convert somebody thats a j witness type of thing.

Posted · Report post

I'm a Christian as well and have had many, many Christians try to "convert" me because they don't feel like I'm the right kind. All depends on the Christian. I just keep my mouth shut.

Posted · Report post

I'm a Christian as well and have had many, many Christians try to "convert" me because they don't feel like I'm the right kind. All depends on the Christian. I just keep my mouth shut.

so what kind of christian are you?

Posted · Report post

i am a christian and never tried to convert somebody thats a j witness type of thing.

Best way to disciple to people is to live by example. It's easy for a person to tell another person what THEY think they should do in their lives. Until you yourself live by what you preach, your word is totally useless (especially when trying to get people into Christianity). As Christians we should do our best to lead people to church, but there's a point to where you have to let people make their own decisions. You can bring someone to church every Sunday, to sit there for a couple hours, but that doesn't mean anything until you completely live for God (and I think this example is true for a lot of people, unfortunately).

Posted · Report post

So God made you to....live for Him completely? Kind of narcissistic of Him, don't you think?

Posted · Report post

I don't care what anyone says, we're all "sinners" in some form, and nobody's holier than anyone...

Posted · Report post

I don't care what anyone says, we're all "sinners" in some form, and nobody's holier than anyone...

Well said muthaf*cka.

Posted · Report post

If you think about it, Christianity and Islam are more alike than any of the other religions. They are the only two that demand you go out and recruit people in to them.

Judaism, Hindu, Buddhism all would be fine with everyone believing what they want to believe without trying to change people's minds.

Judaism?? I wouldn't put Judaism in the same boat as Hindu and Buddhism as far as being passive about what people believe...

Posted · Report post

As a Christian, I couldn't agree any more. It's easy to forget that sometimes.