Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halo

Saints will win

105 posts in this topic

even when the odds are heavily stacked in the Saints favor Peyton struggles against Fox.

Saints can't stop the run when they play the run.

very true. i am not 100% sure we will win this game, but i do know that we almost always beat the saints, no matter how good they are.

You are willing to have oral sex with another man? ***

Dang you did that on the first try. YOU FAIL Biatch

Sounds like you have with at least 5 other men. I was justy quoting you. :smilielol5:

LOL Louisiana but don't live there

man, i bet $100 he didnt follow the saints until the second or 3rd round of the playoffs last season.

idk though... there is a chance he jumped on board when they were 12 - 0, so he was pretty sure they would at least be a good football team.

Sounds like you have with at least 5 other men. I was justy quoting you. :smilielol5:

Quoting me? You make absolutely no sense whatsoever...probably because you're from MS

Yep I do know the answer....you can fit 5 schlongs in your mouth at once.

YOU FAIL

YEP QUOTING YOU. SEE ABOVE. DO YOU REMEMBER TYPING THIS OR MAYBE THE CRACK IS FINALLY TAKING HOLD. punk

YOUR MOMS LOVER

Is that you in that pic? I guess your used to bending over and getting stuck from behind !

man, i bet $100 he didnt follow the saints until the second or 3rd round of the playoffs last season.

idk though... there is a chance he jumped on board when they were 12 - 0, so he was pretty sure they would at least be a good football team.

Ive been a die hard SAINTS fan since Jim Finks was the GM.

the "who dat" nation was created about 10 months ago, and is now endorsed by rich sorority girls who have no clue about anything football related. So what sorority are you in?

Been in plenty of sorority houses, just not as a member. Might have met yo momma there

Been in plenty of sorority houses, just not as a member. Might have met yo momma there

doubt it buddy. nice momma joke though good try.

This is easily the most gay obsessed board around. Every smack talk thread I have seen here ends up going gay.

Makes you wonder.