Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

Jarrett says agent discussed trade option with Panthers in the offseason

173 posts in this topic

Jarrett gets more chances than Lindsay Lohan.

um i hit the clubs like every night so he's a puss for not doing so earlier

literally im iPosting right now from a rave

oomcha oomcha oomcha oh god rub my face

Do they even still have raves? I thought that poo went buh bye back in like 1999 when the ecstacy went from being really good and $15 a pill to being shitty that just makes you clench your jaw a lot at $3 a pop today?

Or so I hear...:smilewinkgrin:

Jarrett gets more chances than Lindsay Lohan.

Carter got chances. Colbert got chances.

Jarrett just comes in for 2 plays, catches a ball......and then sees no action. When you aren't a Fox guy you don't get chances. Fox ultimately decides who gets them. Jerry/Marty can put whoever they want on the team....Fox has always excercised his own right to play his guys (like a Charles Godfrey). Suck, suck, and suck and Fox doesn't care if you are one of his boys......that is why Martin found his why right back to the bench last season.

pretty sure that is why Harris got the axe. FO wanted Martin on the field and the only way to do that was to give for 2 safteys.

Jarrett's career YAC average is less than how tall he is. Literally if he just fell forward after catching the ball every time he'd improve his stats.

lol

This thread is not SLJ approved IMO

2 people like this

Do they even still have raves? I thought that poo went buh bye back in like 1999 when the ecstacy went from being really good and $15 a pill to being shitty that just makes you clench your jaw a lot at $3 a pop today?

Or so I hear...:smilewinkgrin:

pretty big still actually. maybe not so much in nc. but they try.

This thread is not SLJ approved IMO

imager.php?id=54566

2 people like this

I can never understand why he has shown so much patience with this franchise in they way they have handled him. If the Panthers believe in him, then they need to f'n play him. If not let him go somewhere else. Don't see what the issue is? Why keep him in purgatory which hurts him as well as the team.

The front office of the panthers makes as much sense as your avartar.

that's why.

wait a minute now I don't know because I have not seen a live game or nothing but how the hell can anyone say if he is good or not. The first thing on foxes mind in run that ball and if not throw to steve. how many shot have the kid had. last year he dropped what two or three passes which TO did that in last weeks game wait chad did to. But I guess they suck huh. He also caught a few nice one to. so until we throw the ball more and he get more reps who knows. I think to many people are listen to the radio and tv and who know if they even watched the game just going of stats. When you throw the ball 15 times a game and most of them are to williams and stewart how do you think the stats going to be. I also believe we need a new reciever coach hell ever other team their worst reciever is getting more balls then our best.

I also wish people wouldn't stop putting down FOX to hell if he gone there will be at least one more year we will suck. We just need to get someone better at calling plays. FOX is a damn good DF and head coach just need someone that can run a offence. Fox has very good record at win loss look at the lions and brown they had 2 or 3 head coach in the pass 4 years and all the coaches with a better record then fox is take and I don't know if the old coach john for TB would come to carolina are the old Steeler coach would come back to football who else would yall perfer to see here clausen old coach from college. He is the only one that can run a pro type offense.

I also wish people wouldn't stop putting down FOX to hell if he gone there will be at least one more year we will suck. We just need to get someone better at calling plays. FOX is a damn good DF and head coach just need someone that can run a offence. Fox has very good record at win loss look at the lions and brown they had 2 or 3 head coach in the pass 4 years and all the coaches with a better record then fox is take and I don't know if the old coach john for TB would come to carolina are the old Steeler coach would come back to football who else would yall perfer to see here clausen old coach from college. He is the only one that can run a pro type offense.

Dude are u retarded? I mean mentally unstable? My two year old twin daughters could put a better post up than that!!!