• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 football fan 20

football fan 20

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

If you own a PSL do you have any opportunity to buy Super Bowl tickets at face value if your team makes it?

#2 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

yep.....if you are a PSL owner and the team makes it to the Big Dance, the stadium draws a lottery the week of the Championship game and notifies the winners.....how many I'm not sure but I did get that notice in the mail the day the Panthers played the Seahawks in '05.
I think the tickets were $650.00 each then.

Edited by Kyle82, 18 January 2009 - 02:25 AM.

#3 football fan 20

football fan 20

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:03 AM

Even if you have upper level?

#4 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

Yes - each PSL owner has their name put into the lottery based on the number of tickets they have coupled with the number of years they've had them. For example, if you have 2 PSLs and have owned them for 10 years, you would have 20 entries. That being said, the year we went (and I did not get chosen and had to go through a broker), we talked with some panthers fans who had 2 PSLs who had just bought them that year so they had 2 entries. I was an original PSL owner with 3 and had many monre than that. Luck of the draw. It is a very minimal number that the team has to sell - just a few thousand. And I believe all lottery winners had to show up in person to buy their tickets and winners got to buy 2.

#5 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,081 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

If you're a box holder, every two years you get the opportunity to purchase Super Bowl tickets, no matter who goes to the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com