Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints will win by 3 TDs.

80 posts in this topic

Posted

what a pussy posting on the down and out panthers board, why dont you grow some balls and come pick on someone your own size on the falcons board

lol, a Saints' fan called out by a Falcon's fan on a Panther's board.

Does it get anymore surreal?

{P.S. He's got a point - fug the Saint's and their fans}

Posted

at least.

Utter humiliation. Get ready. Get ready to see Moore again too. Clausen will not make it out of this game...

Hell, Pike will probably play.

Face it Panther fans...Daddy Richardson has sold your beloved team down the river...cracks me up to see people still supporting this team despite the higher ticket prices and inferior product on the field. Its quite the sucker fest down on Mint St this year. Being a PSL owner is like being an indentured servant.

Im actualy kind of upset at myself for buying 4 upper level tickets for the Nov 7th game at face value. After this week, ill have my pick of lowers for under $100 each.

Unfortunately for you, youve run into the NFL's best team at the wrong time. This is the week, where we finally get to play a subpar NFL defense at a time when we are angry. Doesnt even matter that we wont even have a RB..wont need one.

Brees throws for 400+ and 4 TDs.

42-10

So running into an injured qb and rb is the wrong time?

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright-so are we to assume that your implication that Richardson's going cheap in preparation for a potential lockout makes him a bigger asshole than a guy who was talking relocation with San Antonio's mayor while New Orleans sat under water?

it is what it is

Posted

Dang, Cowboy fan. Don't think much of the saints do ya?

wow, another Douche Bag who Neg Reps in a smack forum....:rolleyes:

Did no one love you as a child.

Posted

The Saint is a bandwagon fagboy

Posted

wow, another Douche Bag who Neg Reps in a smack forum....:rolleyes:

Did no one love you as a child.

Why don't you get the fug off our board bitch? A saints fan that spends his whole day on a Panther forum??? You're a fugin loser dude.

If I could neg rep you again I would pussy. I like to hear you cry like a little bitch.

Posted

Thes Saints avatar reminds me of Michael Jackson holding that baby over the balcony. Where are you Saint? You started this smack...keep it up bitch.

Posted

hmmmmmmmm..... :)

Posted

How did winning by 3 TDs go for you?

Posted

Saints fan was obviously way off on his expected margin of victory.

Moral victory for us Panthers. (Put in Loss column.) :(

Posted

All these cowboy fans. Seems every year the cowboys hit that slump and suddenly we have all these "saints" fans. Shees, even got me wishing the cowboys would win one so we get relief from all these "saints" fans.

Posted

Tough loss yet so close.

Serious Question here, I don't bet so I'm not sure.

Panthers only lost by 2 points and I doubt betting people would have expected the game to be that close. My understanding is that you have to beat the point spread in order to win. If that is true, Panthers fans can take some satisfaction in knowing that people betting on a Saints win....lost money today.

1 person likes this