Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puhleez someone show up today

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dont care if its Clausen, the defense, double trouble, smitty....anyone...please its hard enough being a Panther fan in the land of the Saints. Now I have to go to work today with the saints nation here riding me.....give me something to gets these people off my back....lol

we now return you to your programming

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I feel ya. Nobody and I mean NONE of my co-workers are Panther Fans. Steelers and Cowcrappers are all I hear all week long.

Posted · Report post

I thought you were talkin about other Panther fans....in which case....Im on my way!!!

Posted · Report post

Good job representing the Panthers and not being another bandwagon douche.

and I agree, I wanna see Clausen play well.

Posted · Report post

I dont care if its Clausen, the defense, double trouble, smitty....anyone...please its hard enough being a Panther fan in the land of the Saints. Now I have to go to work today with the saints nation here riding me.....give me something to gets these people off my back....lol

we now return you to your programming

I applaud you sir. I got cowgirlie fans all up in my area talkin smack I know the feeling. One of my old friends is a succaneer fan too. smh

Posted · Report post

^^^The Bucs have fans?

Posted · Report post

^^^The Bucs have fans?

Few and far between it seems lol.

Posted · Report post

I feel ya. Nobody and I mean NONE of my co-workers are Panther Fans. Steelers and Cowcrappers are all I hear all week long.

This.

It drives me absolutely insane that I'm in the Carolinas and more people here own Saints/Steelers/Patriots/Cowboys/Vick jerseys. It does help that most of them are clueless to anything aside from whatever garbage Sportscenter is spitting at them.

1 person likes this