Photo
- - - - -

UNC - Miami

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:53 AM

I'm shocked there wasn't a thread on this

what are yall's thoughts about the game?

#2 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

Wayne is back! Danny Green is stepping up as a real leader on the court with big momentum plays. Ty Lawson is still the key to the engine. Carolina as a team is getting back into championship form, but a convincing win over Clemson will go even further in solidifying our position in the rankings and in the ACC.

We're back to .500 in the ACC and heading in the right direction.

#3 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

Wayne is back! Danny Green is stepping up as a real leader on the court with big momentum plays. Ty Lawson is still the key to the engine. Carolina as a team is getting back into championship form, but a convincing win over Clemson will go even further in solidifying our position in the rankings and in the ACC.

We're back to .500 in the ACC and heading in the right direction.

As long as we don't play like we did the first 15 minutes of the first half we will be just fine!

#4 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:41 PM

The 2 blocks by Danny were sweet and that reverse dunk by the Miami player was the best dunk I've seen this year.

#5 jabbo420

jabbo420

on the ragged edge

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

The 2 blocks by Danny were sweet and that reverse dunk by the Miami player was the best dunk I've seen this year.

that dunk was stackhouse-esque

#6 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:40 PM

Yeah, the Heels got better after the first 25 minutes...Defensively in particular. I still think they lack the big-time wing athlete to win it all.

But, the team that impresses me the most is Wake. They have the size and skillset to be a beast come march. That guard aint to bad either. It will be interesting to watch Wake as the pressure mounts...At some point, teams will start gunning for them.

#7 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,486 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

I'm just hoping that what we are seeing is a team that gets hot going into March Madness...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com