Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnalyzeThIs#28

WHat was Jeff Davidson F'ing thinking in the last few plays of the game?????

62 posts in this topic

Hey, I still hate Brees. He's the only reason the Ain'ts are worth half a cent or so. Without him, they would be the like the Browns.

I'm just saying we had this game, and of course the f'ing Captain muffed the ball which lead to the Ain'ts winning. Without that we would have won..... hands down!

yeah the O-Line is at fault, you can tell D-Will doesn't trust them at all anymore.

I would have liked to have seen a screen or a draw there tbh.

If we wanted to run the ball why not at least spread the field and run out of a passing formation? When you line up in that set the D knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are running and since we realistically needed at least 5-7 more yards for a FG there was little chance of us getting that out of that formation anyway.

I'm just so pissed right now, I don't wish anyone to get hurt.... just a little drunk and very upset with our Panthers.... :(

S.bradford 2 wins with no name WR's and great RB

J.Clausen 0 wins with 1 great WR and 2 great backs

I Never thought coaching mattered but to help a rookie QB run the screen it worked for the RAMS

1 person likes this

I don't understand fans. If Clausen had been given the orders to pass the ball, fans would have bitched about not running the ball. When the running backs are given the order to run the ball, fans bitch about not passing it. There was plenty of time to get the ball down field regardless of the chosen plays. They weren't executed well enough, and the poor offensive line certainly didn't help the situation in either case.

None of you would be bitching about D-Will's decision if he had broken the tackle and scored. It was extremely close and we've all seen him break that for a long run dozens of times. I blame the O-Line moreso than Davidson...they have been pathetic all season and you just cannot give up a sack in that situation. Props to Gettis for a hell of a catch though.

Thank you!! People here seem to think that the players have nothing to do with the outcome of the game unless they win. Losing goes all on the coaches. IMO the play calling was much, much better this game. If those last few plays had been well executed, we would've won.

Jangler, if there was pie available now, you'd have a slice from me.

AnalyzeThIs#28, you are a sorry human being.

None of you would be bitching about D-Will's decision if he had broken the tackle and scored. It was extremely close and we've all seen him break that for a long run dozens of times. I blame the O-Line moreso than Davidson...they have been pathetic all season and you just cannot give up a sack in that situation. Props to Gettis for a hell of a catch though.

Agreed. The O line sucked badly.

We have Jeff Bowden in a fat suit calling plays for us.

Sorry both runs were stupid as hell. We were trying to take time off the clock, because we were already assuming that we would get a FG there, instead of going for the jugular by passing, and making sure we would get in range, if not a TD. Stupid, stupid stupid.