Photo
- - - - -

Props to Clausen, Gettis, and Anderson

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

Gross wouldn't do anything. You could just push him out of the way if he came at you anyway.

Gross would pick him up and throw him thru the wall without blinking an eye. Then Beason would go Terry Tate on him. :)

#26 trucpfan

trucpfan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

This week we are about to have a swap meat of threads about trading I smell a fire sale in the works but gross is suffering from something. He can't hold his own anymore like were acustom to.

#27 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

get rid of Gross and see what happens to the Oline. one false start, and it made no difference in the outcome of the game...find something else to complain about please...that one doesn't fly

Gross has been iffy for a while. He usually has multiple false starts a game, going back 2-3 years ago. Everyone SHOULD complain. A large number of those times he killed a drive or made it really harder than it should be. Now he's getting owned out there, and yeah, I'm wondering if Wharton would be better at this point. Gross is still regarded around the league as being elite, which could work in our favor if we want to trade him, but I doubt we will. He IS overpaid and over-rated, but I'm not disagreeing we have no one better really. But people aren't wanting to hand blame to the O-line, but they need to be much better, and Gross is the leader on that line.

#28 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

I was touting Anderson forever... I'm happy he finally got his chance, but too bad our offense is wasting his and everyone else on defense's efforts...

Just showing how inept our coaches are in personnel once again... How the fug did Diggs ever start over him???

#29 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

I was touting Anderson forever... I'm happy he finally got his chance, but too bad our offense is wasting his and everyone else on defense's efforts...

Just showing how inept our coaches are in personnel once again... How the f**k did Diggs ever start over him???

The same reason Jake started for so long, the same reason Foster was ahead of DeAngelo at one point, and the reason why Hardy isn't starting over Brayton. Dumb loyalty to players.

#30 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:39 AM

Everyone else can f**k off and suck a big black cock.

how about smith, deangelo and clausen... you know, the guys that scored TDs yesterday? just sayin.