Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Goodson Injury Update

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Says he is fine. He says his neck is sore, but I think he'll be alright. Thank God because we need him. He has been playing great on kickoff returns.

http://twitter.com/MrGoOdSoN33

1 person likes this

Posted

good stuff

i like him in the return game

Posted

Good son.

Posted

it's nice to have a pretty good return man that's for sure....and tough to boot. that dude tried to rip his freakin head off...

Posted

Good update. Great news. He is 1 of the stars for this team so far this season.

Posted

He's been spectacular this year in the return game, and has had some good plays from scrimmage as well. Been great to see him step it up. I hope he gets used more in sets with Williams and Smith. Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

Posted

it's nice to have a pretty good return man that's for sure....and tough to boot. that dude tried to rip his freakin head off...

Just another dirty play from a Saint.

Posted

Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

gross

Posted

He's been spectacular this year in the return game, and has had some good plays from scrimmage as well. Been great to see him step it up. I hope he gets used more in sets with Williams and Smith. Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

It's only nasty because it's three dudes.

Posted

he played like a beast on returns, its just sad that the saints play so dirty, r they coached that way? Goodson is luck he didnt have some type of serious injury, who the f**k is so sorry at trying to tackle that they drag someone down by their facemask while running full speed? just flat out dirty, I hope that pussy gets a huge fine

Posted

he played like a beast on returns, its just sad that the saints play so dirty, r they coached that way? Goodson is luck he didnt have some type of serious injury, who the f**k is so sorry at trying to tackle that they drag someone down by their facemask while running full speed? just flat out dirty, I hope that pussy gets a huge fine

dude calm down Marvin Mitchell made a mistake. He didnt intentionally grab his facemask

Posted

dude calm down Marvin Mitchell made a mistake. He didnt intentionally grab his facemask

? what? he grabbed it and then didnt let go til goodson was on the ground.....