Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Goodson Injury Update

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Says he is fine. He says his neck is sore, but I think he'll be alright. Thank God because we need him. He has been playing great on kickoff returns.

http://twitter.com/MrGoOdSoN33

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

good stuff

i like him in the return game

Posted · Report post

it's nice to have a pretty good return man that's for sure....and tough to boot. that dude tried to rip his freakin head off...

Posted · Report post

Good update. Great news. He is 1 of the stars for this team so far this season.

Posted · Report post

He's been spectacular this year in the return game, and has had some good plays from scrimmage as well. Been great to see him step it up. I hope he gets used more in sets with Williams and Smith. Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

Posted · Report post

it's nice to have a pretty good return man that's for sure....and tough to boot. that dude tried to rip his freakin head off...

Just another dirty play from a Saint.

Posted · Report post

Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

gross

Posted · Report post

He's been spectacular this year in the return game, and has had some good plays from scrimmage as well. Been great to see him step it up. I hope he gets used more in sets with Williams and Smith. Those three together on the field make for a nasty three way.

It's only nasty because it's three dudes.

Posted · Report post

he played like a beast on returns, its just sad that the saints play so dirty, r they coached that way? Goodson is luck he didnt have some type of serious injury, who the f**k is so sorry at trying to tackle that they drag someone down by their facemask while running full speed? just flat out dirty, I hope that pussy gets a huge fine

Posted · Report post

he played like a beast on returns, its just sad that the saints play so dirty, r they coached that way? Goodson is luck he didnt have some type of serious injury, who the f**k is so sorry at trying to tackle that they drag someone down by their facemask while running full speed? just flat out dirty, I hope that pussy gets a huge fine

dude calm down Marvin Mitchell made a mistake. He didnt intentionally grab his facemask

Posted · Report post

dude calm down Marvin Mitchell made a mistake. He didnt intentionally grab his facemask

? what? he grabbed it and then didnt let go til goodson was on the ground.....